Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sedna junction still locked - Can't play TWW quest [Investigating]

(PSN)dawid34F

• 2 weeks later...

I am facing a problem with completing the last task of sedna junction with crafting a weapon requiring a mastery rank 5 or higher i actually crafted (galatine , soma prime , nikana prime , tonkor , hek , dragakoon , cestra , lecta , ack and brunt , Ignis and marelock) and it didn't tick the task I really wanna open sedna to have quest the war within so plz guys I need help what should I do to tick the task and proceed with my journey 

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Edited title for clarity + added tags

I personally have not experienced this but my friend is unable to do the Sedna junction because it is not registering his MR 5 (or six can't remember.) built weapon. He recently built the soma and talons after TWW dropped and it still says it's not done. Has this happened to anyone else? 

*Edit: I'm unsure if this was the right place to post this. It's a part of a mission so I figured this was the right place to post. Please let me know if there is a better place to post. 

Edited by (XB1)Morticalus
Clarification

Hi, i have a problem since Spectres of the Rail update, i cant complete Sedna Junction, the only task that i have to do is create a weapon with RM 5 or superior, i had created twice a Soma Rifle and the task isnt complete, so i cant continue with the Battle against the Spectre. Please can you help me with that? I need unlock it for complete The War Within Quest, i appreciated it. Thanks you so much

After several months of crafting weapons and sending various bug reports to DE support I still have the Sedna junction locked that is a must if you want to play the new quest The War Within. I'm starting to get really tired of being ignored by you DE after all the support tickets I opened about this problem that is quite common on the forum.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Edited title for clarity