Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My tiny arsenal - Sketch's miniatures+

Sketch065

11 minutes ago, Sketch065 said:

The Clash

I had the idea for a scene like this for a while now and i must say that i really like how it came out. 

If you look closely you might notice that i learned how to use normal maps. I also fixed the fur on my kubrow to the point that i like how it looks.

clash_by_sketch3065-dbj1i4d.png

I hope you like it.

Made with Blender and Gimp.

-----------------------------------

My country is going through the hotest heat wave than the past 10 years and it's not easy to work on my miniatures during it. All the dust from carving eather sticks on your skin or is blown all over your room if you are using a fan, so it might take some time before i make something new.

Nice work!

It's alright if you can't work on those miniatures right now. Remember to stay hydrated and take care of yourself!

Dread

I haven't made any new weapons recently, because i'm busy studying for my exams, but i decided to show you this.

I actually made this thing a long time ago, even before i finished my Excalibur statue.

There is a reason why i didn't show it to you, but that is for me to know and for you to find out, but whatever i did, changed the way i make my weapons.

This is the only weapon miniature i made, that will never take a part of my weapon wall, but i might remake it with arrows and quiver.

dread___miniature_by_sketch3065-dbk0xv6.

1 hour ago, Sketch065 said:

Dread

I haven't made any new weapons recently, because i'm busy studying for my exams, but i decided to show you this.

I actually made this thing a long time ago, even before i finished my Excalibur statue.

There is a reason why i didn't show it to you, but that is for me to know and for you to find out, but whatever i did, changed the way i make my weapons.

This is the only weapon miniature i made, that will never take a part of my weapon wall, but i might remake it with arrows and quiver.

dread___miniature_by_sketch3065-dbk0xv6.

Hum...the polish seems a little off by yor standards. I am guessing the material is slightly diffrent too. Did I get it?

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

2 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

I tried.

It's too small.

It might not look like it sometimes, but every weapon i make is scaled so it fits with my Excalibur statue.

When i started to make this bow, i forgot to double check the size of my template, resulting in a miniature that is around 40% too small.

After this failiure i started making templates on computer with Autocad, so i can re-print a template if needed. I also do multiple checks to insure that the scale is correct.

17 hours ago, Sketch065 said:

It seems bigger than all others, compared to the glass support.
Is the size not adapted to your other miniatures ?

Edit : I didn't see your previous message but I was half right.

Edited by lukinu_u

A few days ago i was approached by a fellow Tenno and a concept designer named Unus.

He asked me to sketch one of his weapon designs and i was intrigued by the style that he prefers for his weapon concepts, so i decided to sketch (and modify) one of his weapons by the name of Krancor

Make sure to check the vast amout of Unus's interesting ideas that he keeps in his Pit by visiting this link.

9uEf4ye.png

Edited by Sketch065