The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

The decorations, the gifts, the snow...it feels so good to be Christmas again. Here is my list, if my plat were above 100 I would have gift people...but I don't have anything right now, I will give some love If/when I have more plat. (May RNGesus be good with people here)

1 - Solstice salix sandyana, so beautiful it almost hurts, as a snow lover it is just so beautiful to have this lotus/snowflake motif.

2 - Mirage winter skin did I said snow? ice ? damn, I love it, Mirage is one of my frames that even if I don't play much, I love a lot. 

3 - Mirage noble animation set, Oh I love this animation, It's Mirage again, if I had the platinum I'll buy it because...damn seems classy and feminine I love it. 

4 - Banshee Soprana, this one is a bit expensive, so I wasn't sure I would put it here, but honestly it's one of my favorite skin, I don't have the platinum to make her build yet, but I really want to play Banshee, plus an awesome name in reference to folklore...so still fit I guess with Christmas ? tradition and everything? yeah maybe I search too deep

5 - Titania solstice skin, I don't even have titania and I want it, again a folklore fan and titania is what I want to have, this skin seems really nice, I wonder how it can do in some colors. 

6 - Classic saturated palette, I have some palette, but I need stronger colors to go well with my weapons or energy, nothing better than some skills with bright beautiful colors. 

7 - Corpus palette, seems colorful and beautiful, really want to try it! 

8 - Storm palette, having Ember prime on the way and trying to build Inaros, This kind of shades could be helpful,

9 - Yomo sandyana, a simple yet classy one, I think it can work great with some peaceful and beautiful warframe, or someone stealthy and tactical, I think loki, ash, titania could like this kind of accessory. 

10 - Valkyr Gersemi, this one is low even though I really love it because valkyr prime is already such a beauty I don't find it NEEDED...but damn I like it, the more brutal natural way of Valkyr is showing and the predator in me want it to kill grineer all day. The tail is a big plus. (come on I know you like having a tail as valk too)  This gift was given to me, it is amazing, thank you again :D ! 

Anyway, hope everyone will be happy this Christmas, so to everyone, HAPPY CHRISTMAS.

ewnJBpt.jpg

Edited by YukiroAkushi

This is a great idea to get people in the festive mood. I'll browse around and see what I can do for anyone with an interesting request. 

As for my list:

1.) Rhino palatine

2.) Nsaru Syndana

3.) Boltara Syndana

4.) Trinity Strega

5.) Nova Asuri

6.) Saryn Orphid

7.) Loki Knave

8.) either the Glyph Pack or the Tennogen Icon pack

9.) Fire Color Pallette

10.) Any and all Noggles and Displays for my ship!

Thanks to anyone who participates in this!

Wow this sounds fun! And Charitable! May the festivities begin!

Wishlist:

Ivara Loxley Helmet

Salix Syandana or Soltstice

Wukong Dasheng Helmet

Iliac Syndana

Nova Asuri Skin

Eximus Color Pallet

Greater Naramon Lense

Oxium (To build Vauban Prime) :P 

Jattuk Mantle

Volt Graxx Skin

Happy Holidays!

Julez :heart:

Happy Holidays everyone!

If anyone is interested, my little wishlist consist of:

1. Forma bundles
2. Blue Potato
3. Orange Potato
4. Any Warframe animation ^.^
5. POOTATO.
6. Another one.
7. And another one.

The Tenno are smart. They're very smart. Matter fact they're geniuses. They're loyal. I appreciate that. Tenno, you SMOT.

:)

Edited by Mr.Potato-Wedge

1. Nova Noggle <3 Thank you SolidBeast!

2.Nova Noggle <3 <---- turned into clem     Thank you Azrael :)

3.Nova Noggle <3  <----- Azrael again! Thanks!

4.Nova Noggle <3   Thanks Shillerdos!

5.Nova Noggle <3 Thanks a lot issh0man!

6.Nova Noggle <3 Thank you Decemvrios!

7.Nova Noggle <3 Fabpsi, thank you <3

8.Nova Noggle <3 Fapsi again, quite generous ;-;

9.Nova Noggle <3

10.Nova Noggle <3

Edited by sillyimpling