Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

Seasons greetings, fellow Tenno!

My list is fairly short:

1. Ash Koga Skin

2. Orokin Color Palette

3. Solstice Salix Syandana

4. Riv Elite-Guard Chest

Thanks to @-----iseeu2----- for the Ferrite decoration!

All gifts will be reciprocated with a heartfelt thank-you and also I will give my dog a hug. Happy Tennobaum!

Edited by zXKursorXz

Let's get started shall we?

-Wishlist-

1. Thank you @Anzoken  for the Saryn Deluxe Bundle! Your generosity is quite immense, and you've made this mans Christmas a hell of a lot better.

2. Javlok (Gotta love me some self damage)

3. Thank you @Emecay for the Kuva Cloak! Now I'm one step closer to becoming a Kuva Guardian Wannabe.

4. Para Carrier + Lotus Sentinel Mask (I want to believe that these would look cute as heck together)

5. Forma Bundle (Because yes)

6. Exilus Adapter (Because slightly less yes, but still yes)

7. Literally ANY Display in the game, brownie points for the Display Pack

Hope everything is going well this holiday season for you guys!

Edited by FallenXenomorph

hohohoho, i wonder myselft Is stalker a Santa's helper? (coz is red), well well well, if stalker doesn't come with the gitfs i just want this:
1.The new Winter Solstice Skin Bundle.
2.The new Solstice Glyph Pack.
3.Ash Koga Skin Bundle.
4.Color Palettes: Smoke and Orokin.
5.Maybe some slots. And dont worry about formas i can manage ;) . And my best wishes to all. Happy chris... Tennobaum :D, tenno and DE! :3
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks to:

1.me and the ppl that bought my stuff

2.same

3.I'll have it soon(pls DE a discount xD)

4.Me and DE staff(ty so much for that 50% discount on color palettes) :3 :*

5.Me and some friends @kelvinse@Lordumbragen@pablon12@riptico <3

Thanks to(extra):

@-----iseeu2----- for that deco, now I have a very comfortable seat ^^ . i can relax now while navegate ;D

Edited by REYZX
gifted myselft

Happy Holiday You Glorious Bastards

Wishlist:

Loki  Deluxe Bundle. I need that Hulta armor in my life <3

EDIT #3 - NIDUS. I WANT NIDUS.

EDIT  #2 -  So because I have Loki's Deluxe Skin, I can't get the bundle because it claims I have the bundle, damn.

EDIT - Thank you @-----iseeu2----- for the Ferrite decoration, you're a  god among men  <3

Edited by TheImmortalHotDog

2 hours ago, DarkVolt12 said:

Ignored :(

Thank guys who still quote themselves even when they want to just "thank" someone for gift. Though you've just quoted yourself too, I can understand if your short wishlist was buried underneath spam. Mine was too, though my wish is from higher shelf and it'd be ignored anyway, however lot of guys got their messages lost for actually following forum rules.

Edit: Wow, just checked some of yours accounts guys. You really should get warn at this point. Your board of latest messages is full of quoted or copy pasted wishlists. Shame on you and your greed. Some of you even have messages on one page after another...

Edited by Soldier1312