Tennobaum Wishlist Exchange!

[DE]Danielle

Have a Happy and Interesting 2017, Tennos! :clap:

My wishlist, well, let's see:

• A few weapon slots;   ✔
  • Excalibur Prisma Skin;

or

• Rhino Palatine Skin.

Thank you very much @rvfv5w0lf20xx, @siralextraffo and @Jackviator for the weapon slots! I'll do my best to use them wisely! Happy New Year everyone! :clap::highfive:

Edited by ARAHTHUL

... am also a bit late for this, but wish you all a Merry Tennobaum (Xmas for the earthlings) and also a great ride into a New Year! ;)

Here is my wishlist:

1. Excalibur-Deluxe-Skin (Proto Armor)
  2. a Forma @siralextraffo Thanks for the Forma! Very much appreciated! :-)
  3. Djinn-Skin: Gazal
  4. maybe a Forma
  5. Sprite Shade
  6. a Forma would be cool :-)
  7. some resource-related ship decorations would be awesome as well (-8

Wish you all the best, good fortune in hunting and may the force be with you ... wait ... wrong section ... ! ;-)

Edited by rvfv5w0lf20xx

1 hour ago, Dralkai said:

TY:

@siralextraffo for the forma <3

NP!

I take this chance to say that I'm truly sorry if I can't fulfill all the big gifts wishes I get in game or read here; if the "event" was different I would have gone that way, but since the community goal is calculated on number of gifts I'm "forced" to send the same gifts to everyone, so Forma, Slots, Decorations, Exilus, Reactor or Catalysts.

Again, I wish I had enough to gift everyone what was wanted the most, but I just can't and I don't want to be unfair to anyone, hence why I ask you to chose between those gifts.

Anyway, I'll have the 37th edition of my contest running next week, providing 8 Hema to some lucky winners. 

See you around and happy holidays to everyone!

P.S. will have to post a huge thank you list to everyone who gifted me as well!!

Still a few days to the end of tennobaum so i will put my list again maybe someone gift me with anything *-*

1 - Warframe Slots

2 - Color palettes <3 ( <== FOCUS ON THIS! <3) 

3 - Any of these warframes: Ivara, Inaros, Mirage, Nekros, Atlas, Nidus, Nova, Mesa, Loki, Saryn, Equinox, Titania, Chroma, Wukong and Zephyr.

TY guys, happy tennobaum to us all and a GREAT 2017 <3

Im back to Warframe after long break ;D

I hope somebody send me boosters and formas, i need a lot of them. I want to breed Kavat, but i don't have incubator segment upgrade ;(

But my "Dream thing" is Hunhow's gift because it have War. Many stalker kills for .. Dread's.