Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suspended from local chat

ShadyFlames

Question

8 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

If you want to get booted for a while, just use the word "gay" in a completely respectful and expected manner...

And then the chatbot will see that you said "gay", and then proceed to temp-ban you.  It's almost as if the bot is homophobic o.O

Ohh. Maybe that's why  I was suspended...

i said is not fun to never get ember blueprint after farming the relics for 1 week ( getting 15 ) and farming traces for 3 days in a row to get the 15 relics radiant... and from ALL of then i got glaive prime blade...

after i wrote that my account seems to be suspended from all channels and all regions...

this is the worst censorship since ever

( relog and changing region didn't work , i am still suspended from all chats )

1 hour ago, Vyra said:

i said is not fun to never get ember blueprint after farming the relics for 1 week ( getting 15 ) and farming traces for 3 days in a row to get the 15 relics radiant... and from ALL of then i got glaive prime blade...

after i wrote that my account seems to be suspended from all channels and all regions...

this is the worst censorship since ever

( relog and changing region didn't work , i am still suspended from all chats )

Yep but is common , in the forum works that way ... you cant said nothing that they dislike , its the new PC wave where almost all is so terrible ofensive that deserve to be censor  .

Edited by Yagamilight123