Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, i ran into 3 players who trolled me

Aenris

Question

Hello guys, i wanted to ask you how i should proceed with the following:

i was running a mission with random teammates on Public. I'm from Argentina, but since U11 i play mostly on NA. After finishing the mission i was on the bathroom and when i came back i was already in another mission (Hieracon)

Since these guys started the timer while i was AFK, i assumed they didn't want to do a super long run, so i stayed. I needed the endo and exp anyways. I asked them "how much are we staying? 1000? 1200?" and they started repliying in spanish (particularly with Argentine slang, my own country) that i was crazy and i should leave. (we were at 600 cryotic at this point)

I didn't wanted to leave because some of the new mods and the vaulted relics already dropped. I asked again and they started insulting me in spanish (i never told them i could understand everything) and then started trolling me: asking me to stay one more excavator everytime we finished one (from 1200 we ended up with 1600) and after that went one room before extraction, used the "Sit" emote and stayed there, just to annoy me.

The next 20 minutes they spammed insults, skills, pizza pods and even specters to stay afk just to annoy me. i had to let myself die and went semi AFK, until they got tired and extracted (not before insulting me some more)

So, what next? i asked some friends about posting the screenshots i took here, but they told me that i should never reveal anyone's IGN. also, the Report function in the game says that "i will be punished if the report turns out fake" and i'm not sure what is going to ask me to do or if just with screenshots i can prove what happened.

I know Developers have little to nothing control over the community, but it shocks me that in 3 years of Warframe aprox, it's the first time I had a situation like that, where 3 people decided to try ruining my day. It's kinda sad to me. So, if i can do something i'll try, but if i can't nevermind :P

Edited by Arandabido

7 answers to this question

Report. Nothing can happen here. Send the screenshots and your full story to support. You won't be punished, that's for people who make up stories not for people who report things that happened. Posting those here or even telling us your story will accomplish nothing.

Send the report. Do it NAW :P

Actually, you could've posted screenshots here as long as the name's of those trolls weren't shown (crossed out) without worrying about it, but yeah, it's better if you report it properly. 
Also, no need to cross out the names in the pics if you submit a report.

Fellow Argentinian here. If you ever feel like running some long relic runs, hit me up :P

Thanks everybody! i've already filled a ticked and asked a guide of lotus from my region for help too!
I'm sorry if i didn't explained myself, i wasn't sure on how to report or what do (this is seriously the first time something like this happened to me) but thanks to your directions my support ticket is done.

18 hours ago, Railgun_Alter said:

Fellow Argentinian here. If you ever feel like running some long relic runs, hit me up :P

Sure thing! i'll send you a friend request, thanks!  (see, this is the type of community i'm accustomed to!)