Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What should i do about syndicates?

Aegirz

Question

Hello, guys! I've been grinding for a while the syndicates rep, I've searched and read a lot about syndicates now, you can get up to 4 factions to Genius while haveing 2 as Hateful, that's the most profit you can get out of the syndicate, but it's getting annoying farming rep and changing sigil to maintain then while leveling the other one, what should i do? what you guys normally do? Am I doing it right? should I keep grinding with a little patience? thank you guys very much

9 answers to this question

You should pick a side first:

Either go for Steel Meridian | Arbiters | Suda

Or go for Red Veil | Perrin | Loka

You pick one of the three of each group and get it to top level. Alongside that one, another one will also get to top level eventually. For example, if you go Red Veil, you will also level Steel meridian without losing anything from Perrin or Loka. You should not try to level all 4 together. First one along with its ally. When you get everything wanted from those two syndicates, then move to the other two of the group (Perrin and Loka) which are allies and will also level up together.

Personally, I have topped Red Veil, alongside, Steel Meridian has been topped too. Arbiters and Suda hate my guts. Perrin an Loka are pretty much neutral. When I get to the cap of points for Red Veil and Steel Meridian, only then I switch sigils to New Loka. I lose something from Steel Meridian for doing that, but a few runs with Red Veil again and I am back on top.

You do not need to switch sigils all the time. Take your time to top one (i.e. Red Veil), then top its ally (Steel Meridian) but keeping the original sigil on. If you keep the Red Veil sigil on, you will not lose anything from New Loka and Perrin. You will only get 50% points for Steel Meridian. If you switch sigil to steel meridian, you will start losing points from New Loka and Perrin...

Ok, I think I covered some basics, hope I did not mix you up :)

If you have more questions, feel free to contact me :)

I maintaine a 4/2 syndicate relationship. I power level Suda and Arbiters. Once I get them maxed I focus on Steel which passively brought Red up from a hate level alllllllll the way up to max rank.. Took ages to pull it off but now I can get all kinds of goodies from 4 of the 6 syndicates.

5 hours ago, ashrah said:

i have 4 merdian. perin.veil.loka...veil keep balance between merdian and loka..first max one... then  see witch one u wish.. that is lot of farm cz u are limited per dally cap.. but take u time is worth it

I have the same set up as Ashrah. Level up Veil levels Meridian as well. when you level Loka you level perin BUT decreases meridian. So:

1) Level Veil and Meridian only doing Veil missions

2) Level Loka and Perin only doing Loka missions, doing some veil missions once in a while to keep meridian balanced.

6 hours ago, ultragen said:

You should pick a side first:

Either go for Steel Meridian | Arbiters | Suda

Or go for Red Veil | Perrin | Loka

Basically this.

You can support more than three, but then you're doing more work for less reward which seems a bit pointless.

Just trade for the items from other syndicates.

1 hour ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

I have the same set up as Ashrah. Level up Veil levels Meridian as well. when you level Loka you level perin BUT decreases meridian. So:

1) Level Veil and Meridian only doing Veil missions

2) Level Loka and Perin only doing Loka missions, doing some veil missions once in a while to keep meridian balanced.

yeah its only important to have 1 who can lvl up 2 in same time