Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Locked in a Room with no panel

Hixlysss

I understand it would be a hassel/annoying to put a hackable pannel in EVERY room, but there should be one in every series of hallways we can get 'locked' inside of. This happened on an infested tileset, after doing a kuva flood. There was a lockdown, me and a person walked into a room and it locked on us, had to hope upon hope that the other guy could find a panel to hack it, thankfully he did but still the problem remains that if we didn't have him, or a liset air support, we were boned.

The funny thing was I saw a door with a panel on it that had a little lock symbol, showing the lock down, but I couldn't do anything to it, no hacking or anything, which was frustrating in it's own right as our friend kept...dieing because it's a high level mission.

37 minutes ago, Hixlysss said:

I understand it would be a hassel/annoying to put a hackable pannel in EVERY room, but there should be one in every series of hallways we can get 'locked' inside of. This happened on an infested tileset, after doing a kuva flood. There was a lockdown, me and a person walked into a room and it locked on us, had to hope upon hope that the other guy could find a panel to hack it, thankfully he did but still the problem remains that if we didn't have him, or a liset air support, we were boned.

The funny thing was I saw a door with a panel on it that had a little lock symbol, showing the lock down, but I couldn't do anything to it, no hacking or anything, which was frustrating in it's own right as our friend kept...dieing because it's a high level mission.

Has been an issue since basically forever with certain tile combinations, since it's very rare (you need to have that combination, get a lockdown and be in the "right" spot) I suppose DE doesn't think investing the time going over all tiles to track the issue down is worth it. 

About 2 years ago around when I joined, it was pretty common to see in the patch notes that a hackable panel was added to some tile somewhere because someone got permanently locked in the room during a lockdown.

If you have a screenshot or can remember the exact location you were locked in, submit a bug report.