The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming back to Warframe after 3 Years

oTecx

Question

I was just wondering, if it is better to start over on a new account or continue with my old account.

I only own a single warframe (Volt+orikin reactor) at lv28, a Latron rifle (lv29), Lato Vandal sidearm (lv19) and Skana (lv24).

I'm only lv 2 mastery (silver initiate), 170k credits, 110 premium credits.

All of my other bought weapons are no longer in my inventory and i'm a bit lost where i am in terms of game progress atm.

I'm currently playing missions solo that come up but the enemies seem to weak. Currently doing "The Archiving" Lv10-12.

8 answers to this question

If you are still working through the Vor's Prize intro quest then you might find that you'll regain access to the missing items after unlocking your Arsenal.  I don't see any reason to start a new account instead of this one as you'll lose the Lato Vandal, only have 50 Platinum, not have a Reactor in your frame and still have to work through Vor's Prize before you can do anything.

Stay on the account, And hey add me! I'd be happy to help out a new player. if your looking for a place to start, I recommend doing some of the quests as well, they unlock blueprints as well as other things, quests, free credits and mats, and even other quests to keep going with.

Hit me up, I also have some spare mods you can have. 

I would clear the Star map and focus on getting weapons you want to try out. Work your mastery level up because some of the better weapons are locked behind mastery. Get some forma working at some point cuz you'll want them eventually.

After that it's open-ended on what you want to do. Max mods, farm prime parts, raids, Sims Dojo Edition, Fashion frame, endurance runs.

There's plenty to do but the game doesn't exactly direct you to any one thing.

And yea enemies are weak compared to Damage 1.0. Lvl 40 from back then is like lvl 80 now.

20 minutes ago, Katinka said:

If you are still working through the Vor's Prize intro quest then you might find that you'll regain access to the missing items after unlocking your Arsenal.  I don't see any reason to start a new account instead of this one as you'll lose the Lato Vandal, only have 50 Platinum, not have a Reactor in your frame and still have to work through Vor's Prize before you can do anything.

I have completed that mission but some weapons don't seem to be unlocked for me anymore. I can see i used them in the stats page but i cannot requip those weapons.

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

I'd stay on this account because even though you don't own much it's still better to start with.

[ Don't worry if one thing is clear is that this game isn't very new player friendly]

Ask in the channels people are always willing to help. 😊

33 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Stay on the account you have.

The Lato Vandal cannot be acquired anymore, so you're actually in possession of a really rare weapon there.

20 minutes ago, Katinka said:

Ok, will stay on my old account.

16 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

I would clear the Star map and focus on getting weapons you want to try out. Work your mastery level up because some of the better weapons are locked behind mastery. Get some forma working at some point cuz you'll want them eventually.

After that it's open-ended on what you want to do. Max mods, farm prime parts, raids, Sims Dojo Edition, Fashion frame, endurance runs.

There's plenty to do but the game doesn't exactly direct you to any one thing.

And yea enemies are weak compared to Damage 1.0. Lvl 40 from back then is like lvl 80 now.

Alright, will do. For the mod upgrading, i vaguely remember it used some kind of fusion reactors? Is this still the case since they're now called "Ancient Fusion Reactors".

Thanks for all the feedback ;)

Edited by oTecx

11 minutes ago, oTecx said:

Alright, will do. For the mod upgrading, i vaguely remember it used some kind of fusion reactors? Is this still the case since they're now called "Ancient Fusion Reactors".

The upgrading process was simplified. It used to be categorized by Rare5, Uncommon5, Common5. All those have been converted into a resource called Endo. They're still worth the same proportion of progress but you don't have to deal with all the different rarities n such. Also you can convert extra mods into Endo instead of selling for Credits or previous using mods of the same type to upgrade.

I think the Ancient Cores are from a time when they tried to simplify it before. I had some of those when I started playing again a year ago.