Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

need help with loki invis build

Heavy

Question

9 answers to this question

Honestly, if you're going to just go minimal range with Narrow Minded in that build, I'd replace Constitution or Intruder with Hushed Invisibility that way you can bring any weapon you want in stealth. By the time you have P Contiuity and Narrow Minded maxed, Contsitution only adds 2 seconds of invisibility by then, So you have about 30 seconds of invisibility so Constituion really isn't pulling its own weight mod wise aside from knockdown recovery.

Fleeting Expertise imho while decent for making invisibilitys cost less, I think the reduction in duration isn't great. As is you're already well over 75% energy efficiency by maxing your Fleeting Epertise, which at best you really only need rank 3 which will give you 70% efficiency.

As for health mods I'd either put Redirection or Vitality. Either or..

Edited by Cmdr-A

Loki Invis:

XBvfNGx.jpg

Loki Irradiating Disarm:

ZgtJ7Cf.jpg

Loki Non-Rad Disarm Hybrid

ID9ZIYW.jpg

Use Energy Siphon until / unless you have Zenurik. In which case you can use CP without having any energy problems. I prefer to have further specialized builds for Loki to serve different purpose rather than trying to have a general build. You'll spend more forma but be stronger for it.

As said Fleeting Expertise is bad for Loki. It's actually kinda bad for many frames that don't use channel abilities. Most of the time you're not gaining any energy efficiency but it mostly depends on the needs and base duration of the ability. I tend to only use Fleeting on Nyx and channel ability builds like Excal, Valkyr.

I would really recommend removing Flow at least from your build in addition to Fleeting Expertise. Very probably Streamline as well.

Loki Prime's base energy pool combined with Energy Siphon will allow you to keep Invisibility up at the base casting cost, since you'll gain about as much energy over its duration as you need for a recast. That will also free up slots for Hushed Invisibility and Constitution to allow for greater weapon flexibility and more duration.

I'd also put in Enemy Sense over Intruder since I find keypads easy enough to hack and the larger enemy detection radius helps with planning an approach a bit more too.

You've already got all the mods that will extend your invisibility.  Just level them up.  Fleeting Expertise is actually hurting your Invisibility Duration and should be taken off.

Flow, Intruder, and Vigor can also go.  You definitely want Hushed Invisibility if you plan on maining Loki or using him to level weapons.  With the other three slots you can put in Redirection and Vitality and some speed for solo work or use some mods to buy back range and use Irradiation Disarm.  

Also consider using a Forma and Exilus Adapter to get Cunning or Coaction Drift in your Exilus slot.  If you really can't live without Intruder, it fits in the Exilus slot too.  Loki Prime comes with four polarities already so he only needs one forma for most builds.

I would recommend Flow on every Loki build.

With Quick Thinking Primed Flow gives more eHP than both Vitality and Redirection combined and the moment you run into Energy Drain you'll be happy you have the extra reserve. It's very common to have energy drain inside a spy vault and it will eat your energy hard before you can work your way to the enemy and kill it. Infested Eximus missions would be quite a bit more difficult without Flow as well.