Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

reduction on forma craft time

amadeusgrim

Forma is one of the requirements in order to advance your weapons warframe build weapons or parts in the dojo it's functions as a resource that's important to every tenno. To some extent it's indispensable to any advanced tenno. Unfortunately it takes a day to craft. Realistically speaking for a non weapon item that is needed repeatedly to take a day to craft seems a bit erroneous. I suggest that the forma craft time be reduced or at least we are allowed to craft a maximum of three forma at any one time to get our forma quickly and the cap to avoid breaking the leveling system so we don't get too strong too quickly. Although the rush option exist to spend plat that can be better economised is somewhat irritating.

This will never happen because warframe is a free to play game. Also why stop at forma just reduce everything's craft time potatos/exilus adapter/frames  etc because reducing one things craft time people will also want other things reduced and this would lead to a path DE wouldn't want to take. They need to make money some how.

1 hour ago, xRufus7x said:

I just want them to reduce it by an hour so it doesn't keep getting progressively later each time I build one.

Haha, that happens to me.

It sloooowly works it's way around the clock until you end up skipping a day.