Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secura Lecta build for Akkad (help)

Shifty9

Question

So I need a build for my secura lecta to use on akkad cred farm. Testing has been done against lvl 70 (can test up to lvl 105) ancient healer eximus (1) and charger eximus (20) (separate tests). If I use gas it's good against chargers but trash against ancient healers and vice versa for corrosive. What is a good elemental build (can be a combo) for akkad cred farm into the high levels? I've been using a crit build with blood rush and drifting contact, despite the 5% crit chance it works pretty well due to a constant and high concentration of enemies. I can switch to a status build if it's more effective though.

On a side note, does anyone know why I always end up with a lesser amount of credits than everyone else? I'm MR15 if that means anything and I run with a low strength/high efficiency chrome/secura lecta.

Thanks!

Just now, Shifty9 said:

Because it's the ONLY node I use the weapon on. It's for farming credits.

then maybe you should build it against a faction. also you can farm credits anywhere without the weapon. so if you dont like it stop using it.

You're probably using the wrong frame or ability combination while fighting infested. If you think corrosive isnt cutting then just build electricity and stun lock em til they die. then get a better warframe.

Heres what i use. The maiming strike, blood rush, organ shatter combo basically makes any weapon awesome. Plus the radiation gets rid of the ancient auras. Only thing youll need is a primary/secondary to get rid of certain eximii units quicker.

http://prntscr.com/dl2wif

also, mr and the enemy level doesnt matter. what matters is you have the weapon equiped, and are not just quick meleeing. Enemies regardless of their level net around 100+ credits a kill. you dont have to pick them up and they are given to the whole team.

Radiation is the way to go though

Edited by CCamp88

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Zhoyzuu said:

then maybe you should build it against a faction. also you can farm credits anywhere without the weapon. so if you dont like it stop using it.

You're probably using the wrong frame or ability combination while fighting infested. If you think corrosive isnt cutting then just build electricity and stun lock em til they die. then get a better warframe.

I have every warframe so getting a better one isn't the problem. The problem here is you don't understand my question. To credit farm, you take an ev trin, low strength chroma, desecrate nekros and speedva to akkad, all with secura lecta and kill stuff for 100 waves. Warframe selection ensures maximum efficiency and the weapon has a passive of doubling credits dropped.

Instead of telling me why what I'm doing is wrong, I'd appreciate some advice to my actual question, Thanks.

http://imgur.com/a/IFKy6

this is what i use. could ditch body count but i like it for keeping the counter going for 5 waves.

if you don't have maiming strike then there is no reason to go for a blood rush build tho. in that case you would be better off just using a normal elemental build

also why this

kill stuff for 100 waves.

it's fine to just run around 40 waves, going for more doesn't really net you more credits than just restarting and doing it again

Edited by Cash4Cookies

1 minute ago, Shifty9 said:

I have every warframe so getting a better one isn't the problem. The problem here is you don't understand my question. To credit farm, you take an ev trin, low strength chroma, desecrate nekros and speedva to akkad, all with secura lecta and kill stuff for 100 waves. Warframe selection ensures maximum efficiency and the weapon has a passive of doubling credits dropped.

Instead of telling me why what I'm doing is wrong, I'd appreciate some advice to my actual question, Thanks.

seems pretty inefficient. take a banshee instead of a chroma. vortex vauban would probably be better than nova

5 minutes ago, Shifty9 said:

btw nova explosions doesnt count towards the bonus too, so its not 100% efficient if thats what you are looking

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Zhoyzuu said:

seems pretty inefficient. take a banshee instead of a chroma. vortex vauban would probably be better than nova

Effigy doubles credits dropped by enemies killed within its range and the speedva is to make it go faster. Averages 300k in 20 waves. Seems pretty effective to me, huh? Please do research into this before continuing to correct my method. 

11 minutes ago, salubri said:

just FYI effigy kills doesnt count towards the secura lecta credits bonus, dunno if thats why you get less though

3 minutes ago, salubri said:

btw nova explosions doesnt count towards the bonus too, so its not 100% efficient if thats what you are looking

I know kills via anything besides the lecta don't count. Not entirely sure if speedva is usually used but from what I've seen she is. Efficiency of the process aside, is there any other advice for taking care of both ancients and trash units of high level (w/o maiming strike)?

Radiation/Viral if you can make it fit. you technically can't though.
either Radiation or Viral do very nicely. between Vex Armor and Prime, you should Kill Enemies fine. (actually nevermind, minimum Strength makes Vex Armor reduce your Damage kek)

these cheese mode method works best with Maiming Strike, so that Blood Rush becomes effective. if you don't have Maiming Strike i'd suggest Radiation+Viral instead, and then Drifting Contact rather than Body Count being beneficial. Weeping Wounds may be a good idea.

easiest way to make it go faster would be for more people to have a Lecta though.

18 minutes ago, salubri said:

Chain Reactions from Prime will attribute the Kills to whatever triggered the Chain. if the Lecta doesn't consider that a Kill, fair enough.

Edited by taiiat

If you want to get real specialized about it. You could run Chroma, Speed Nova Banshee, Hydroid and a Gas Lecta with Naramon.

Speed Nova is obvious but Banshee is actually there for Silence more than Sonar. Use Naramon for Stealth multipliers, put Blood Rush on your Lecta. It will reliably keep you stealth at x3 combo or higher however you need both drifting contact and body count to keep your combo between waves.

If you're wondering "Why Gas?" you can test to see what Gas + Silence + Stealth do together. It's quite broken.

Edit: Oh, whoever is running Chroma obviously doesn't need Naramon.

Edited by Xzorn

25 minutes ago, Shifty9 said:

Effigy doubles credits dropped by enemies killed within its range and the speedva is to make it go faster. Averages 300k in 20 waves. Seems pretty effective to me, huh? Please do research into this before continuing to correct my method. 

someone pointed out that the credit drops dont stack? also a resonance sonic fracture banshee > crhoma if you are worried about armor. lets assume this weird cheese youve got going on calls for 4 steel charge. Make the nova take CP drop the chroma grab a banshee. Now you have the ability to completely negate all enemy armor indefinitely WHILE increasing team DPS which im betting will be significantly better than effigy.

44 minutes ago, taiiat said:

easiest way to make it go faster would be for more people to have a Lecta though.

All members are required to have the lecta

34 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Zhoyzuu said:

someone pointed out that the credit drops dont stack?

I will look into this

34 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Zhoyzuu said:

Make the nova take CP drop the chroma grab a banshee.

I will try to test this out, thanks.

Swarm MOA's won't last long enough to apply Armor to a relevant number of Enemies unless you're lollygagging and not Killing them.
Corrosive Projection isn't needed.

not having Effigy means you're wasting your time. it's specific cheese to get as many Credits as possible.

if we're still worried about Auras (if Radiation isn't cutting it on a Lecta), you could have a Player with a minimum Damage Ignis, setup for as much Radiation Status as possible, but as few Damage Mods as possible.
and ofc only shoot near the objective, don't need Enemies Killing each other somewhere else and reducing Credits.

40 minutes ago, taiiat said:

Swarm MOA's won't last long enough to apply Armor to a relevant number of Enemies unless you're lollygagging and not Killing them.
Corrosive Projection isn't needed.

not having Effigy means you're wasting your time. it's specific cheese to get as many Credits as possible.

if we're still worried about Auras (if Radiation isn't cutting it on a Lecta), you could have a Player with a minimum Damage Ignis, setup for as much Radiation Status as possible, but as few Damage Mods as possible.
and ofc only shoot near the objective, don't need Enemies Killing each other somewhere else and reducing Credits.

Someone who understands! Good idea actually. I'll see about making one of those for myself and maybe bringing a lex as a last resort for that one damn ancient healer that's wrecking the whole squad and wasting our revives.

I'm not entirely sure why you go to Akkad for credits. Sechura on Pluto yields slightly higher reward for 5 waves. Chroma + S.Lecta give me there 44-48k for the mission + 35-55k from drops in 5 waves with credit booster. Also contrary to Akkad no one expects you to stay beyond 5 waves. I don't see Akkad coming close to 80-90k on average per 5 waves taking into account that increased enemy level means more time spent to kill the wave with Lecta what would easily offset time required to restart the mission after 5 waves. Also starting from wave 20 the Charger Eximi are much more common so if you don't have EV Trin in squad you may run out of energy for Effigy.

We tested a full sl team on akkad versus the similar level grineer map on sedna with a name that escapes me atm. The grineer map on 20 waves gave us a net of 550k versus 350 on akkad. Team build was spova, ice negative power chroma(so effigy gets zero kills, but buffs drops), nekros, and a radial disarm loki. 

The player who had the loki was under the assumption that all of the ranged enemies would swarm the pod when given melee weapons. He was correct. The drops seemed heavier when the pod was out of los and not raised up. 

My lecta build uses maiming strike/ppp/p reach/drifting contact/corrosive proc...I run naramon tree with

I've see conflicting reports about nekros helping buff credits with lecta and desecrate.  May be ideal to drop him for a resonance banshee.  First time I tried this on akkad we had speedva, banshee nekros and a scrub (pug, whatre you gonna do?) We got about160k in 20 waves without chroma and with only one lecta.  Banshee was definitely the trick because everything died Fast even with a suboptimal lecta build. 0forma.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Deflinek said:

Also starting from wave 20 the Charger Eximi are much more common so if you don't have EV Trin in squad you may run out of energy for Effigy.

EV trin is always in squad but I will test on Sechura to see its efficiency.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)oox SNAP xoo said:

We tested a full sl team on akkad versus the similar level grineer map on sedna with a name that escapes me atm. The grineer map on 20 waves gave us a net of 550k versus 350 on akkad. Team build was spova, ice negative power chroma(so effigy gets zero kills, but buffs drops), nekros, and a radial disarm loki. 

The player who had the loki was under the assumption that all of the ranged enemies would swarm the pod when given melee weapons. He was correct. The drops seemed heavier when the pod was out of los and not raised up. 

My lecta build uses maiming strike/ppp/p reach/drifting contact/corrosive proc...I run naramon tree with

Thanks for the info, I will test there too. Dunno why people are so stuck on akkad being the only way.

18 hours ago, salubri said:

Tested and enemies who have molecular prime still count towards the lecta passive. Also, lecta and effigy DO stack. I tested that too.

Edited by Shifty9
Enemies KILLED by the molecular prime also count towars the lecta passive if the lecta started it