Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 20 Test question

MiMiren

Question

The test to get MR20 is some kind of archwing mission. I'm supposed to fly around and pass through rings to gain more time to fly around some more.

I didn't bother practicing it and failed in 5 seconds or so. After that I went and tried it in practice which resulted in me failing it twice in 10 seconds. Is it not possible to do the mission with unmodded odanata archwing or am I missing something?

11 answers to this question

Is it possible but, obviously, modded is going to be much easier.

Hint: You don't "have" to pass all rings, pass only through those that require minimal effort to go through. BIG 'drifts' might send you too much off track making you lose valuable seconds.

Easy mode = Itzal because blink.

1. only fly through rings that are on a straight line if you miss one whatever
  2. NEVER turn around or fly back
  3. NEVER stop
  4. use the sprint key (default shift) to fly faster
  5. hold down the jump key (default spacebar) to get an extra boost

honestly this is my favorite test
its super easy and yet so many people fail it because they never bothered playing or modding archwing
its hilarious

15 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

Here you go, unmodded and modded. The modded actually took me a couple tries because I was running into things XD.

I am way slower than that, what the hell. Do you just sprint or is there something else that makes you go fast?

3 minutes ago, MadGrekon said:

I am way slower than that, what the hell. Do you just sprint or is there something else that makes you go fast?

When you are sprinting (shift) hold your space-bar to activate thrust boosters. Gives you much more momentum in a straight line but makes turning tenuous. So when you need to do turns take your thumb off the space bar (you see me do that a lot in the second half when I'm using the modded Odonata Prime).

Edited by Gelkor

10 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

When you are sprinting hold your space-bar to activate thrust boosters. Gives you much more momentum in a straight line but makes turning tenuous. So when you need to do turns take your thumb off the space bar (you see me do that a lot in the second half when I'm using the modded Odonata Prime).

Thanks thats what I was missing.