Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What exactly happened to ash?

(PSN)CoolD2108

Question

A friend of mine bought me the new skin so i looked into him for the first time in forever and i just gotta ask...what exactly happened to him? My setup was max efficiency, max range and i found a bladestorm that drains 3,5! energy per enemy.

That's a average of 7 enemys for what it had in its prior state, isn't that a bit too much? Is there any way to play him efficiently? 

17 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Is there any way to play him efficiently? 

Yeah, you can use your other abilities and weapons for example. Then use your 4th ability as finisher from time to time instead of clicking it over and over again :P

Image result for tombstone rip

19 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

He got Ashy...I'll see myself out...

But as others have said just use smokescreen more and don't spam BS save it for heavier enemies that won't die in a second anyway.

IDK why ppl say use BS on Heavy enemies when teleport does the exact same function but cheaper

Edited by Dragazer

2 minutes ago, Dragazer said:

-snip-

Because teleport only works on one target and leaves you open to attack, if you're fighting infested and getting swarmed with ancients then BS is way better, if you're fighting corpus and just got a nullifier's bubble down then fatal teleport would probably be the way to go it's about situation but in the end it isn't worth the energy it costs on anything that isn't a heavier enemy unless you have an EV trin.

3 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Because teleport only works on one target and leaves you open to attack, if you're fighting infested and getting swarmed with ancients then BS is way better, if you're fighting corpus and just got a nullifier's bubble down then fatal teleport would probably be the way to go it's about situation but in the end it isn't worth the energy it costs on anything that isn't a heavier enemy unless you have an EV trin.

LOL what are you smoking?

Except for the fact ancient disruptors nullify ability dmg by 90% and ancient healers safeguard enemies from your bleed procs and make them practically immune to your dmg.

BS is the absolute worse to use in that situation.

Edited by Dragazer

2 minutes ago, Dragazer said:

Except for the fact ancient disruptors nullify ability dmg by 90% and ancient healers safeguard enemies from your bleed procs.

Healers auras don't work on themselves and I've never had a problem killing lv 60+ disruptors with BS as long as their auras aren't stacking they're not much to worry about.

4 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Healers auras don't work on themselves and I've never had a problem killing lv 60+ disruptors with BS as long as their auras aren't stacking they're not much to worry about.

You specifically mentioned a swarm of ancients so that's moot,

In any case, doesnt matter if you can or can't kill them, it is simply redudant to do so with teleport and CL doing the job quicker

If their auras aren't stacking, that means they are alone which means teleport would still be the better option.

Edited by Dragazer

Just now, Dragazer said:

Except for the fact ancient disruptors nullify ability dmg by 90% and ancient healers safeguard enemies from your bleed procs and make them practically immune to your dmg.

i may be wrong, from what i can tell from playing is that healers dont just safeguard lesser infested from procs, they transfer them onto themselves. so if you bladestorm a whole crowd of healer protected enemies, that healer is going to be obliterated by slash procs

3 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

i may be wrong, from what i can tell from playing is that healers dont just safeguard lesser infested from procs, they transfer them onto themselves. so if you bladestorm a whole crowd of healer protected enemies, that healer is going to be obliterated by slash procs

no, dmg done to linked enemies heal the healer as well, combined with disruptor aura stacking makes it entirely pointless to try bladestorming a crowd of infested linked. 

Edited by Dragazer

5 minutes ago, Dragazer said:

You specifically mentioned a swarm of ancients so that's moot,

In any case, doesnt matter if you can or can't kill them, it is simply redudant to do so with teleport and CL doing the job quicker

If their auras aren't stacking, that means they are alone which means teleport would still be the better option.

The whole game is moot if you're talking about CL disruptor auras do stack and they still die like nothing if there aren't hoards of disruptors in one group I use BS like that plenty and never have issues clearing them with it why even bother talking about this if all you're going to say is CL is better by that logic Ivara is better than Ash, you asked why use BS over teleport and that's why not everyone likes daggers and it's generally easier/better to have the invulnerability.

12 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

The whole game is moot if you're talking about CL disruptor auras do stack and they still die like nothing if there aren't hoards of disruptors in one group I use BS like that plenty and never have issues clearing them with it why even bother talking about this if all you're going to say is CL is better by that logic Ivara is better than Ash, you asked why use BS over teleport and that's why not everyone likes daggers and it's generally easier/better to have the invulnerability.

Sorry, but you are completely lying, one level 100 (Sortie tier 3 levels) ancient disruptor by itself takes dozens of Blade storm casts to kill.

Because its an issue when 1 skill completely dominates another.

Smoke screen and invis is as close to invulnerable as it gets.

And yes I'll say Ivara is objectively better than Ash atm.

Ash has no unique niche or role to fill atm

CL? So can excal or ivara or Inaros

Invis? Loki or Ivara does better

Bladestorm? Any properly modded weapon kills faster than you could mark and aren't screwed over by ancient auras along with no energy cost

Edited by Dragazer