The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The problem with peacemaker

(PSN)Xx-Ribbium-xX

I'm not complaining about the short range that peacemaker has or anything but the whole point of peacemaker is to kill people who are on low health that just button mash when on low health or to kill those who are channeling melee again this is what I use peacemaker for but the problem is when this happens 

As you can see peacemaker has a minimum detection range which greatly hinders its use against melee users and those with shotguns 

so basically I would like to see this minimum detection range removed or peacemakers maximum range to go up 

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

kinda why i have dijin .....on mesa 

get close they get @_@ 

and then i de cast kill , then recast ...

He's talking about conclave. This is the conclave feedback section.

And there are serious problems with peacemaker in conclave, Like how sometimes you activate the ability but it takes a few seconds to actually start shooting, and in the meantime you're just standing there looking dumb. I never use peacemaker for this reason alone.

Just now, Azrael said:

He's talking about conclave. This is the conclave feedback section.

And there are serious problems with peacemaker in conclave, Like how sometimes you activate the ability but it takes a few seconds to actually start shooting, and in the meantime you're just standing there looking dumb. I never use peacemaker for this reason alone.

^ above dont play conclave  [edit]

but yes i can understand the trouble then, 

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

kinda why i have dijin .....on mesa 

get close they get @_@ 

and then i de cast kill , then recast ...

But... djinn isn't available on conclave :(

On topic: I guess it's done like that to keep PM as a mid range power which can be counterplayed by staying far out of range or by going point blank on the caster, thus keeping it away from being the perfect counter to melee "main" players.

Just now, -----LegioN----- said:

But... djinn isn't available on conclave :(

On topic: I guess it's done like that to keep PM as a mid range power which can be counterplayed by staying far out of range or by going point blank on the caster, thus keeping it away from being the perfect counter to melee "main" players.

^didnt pull above edit? i dont conclave ...

could natural talent help? 

15 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Well peacemaker has about the same effective range as sound quake and that doesn't have a minimum range also you can't move while using peacemaker so that alone is a huge drawback which should be enough to make the ability not overpowered 

5 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

Well peacemaker has about the same effective range as sound quake and that doesn't have a minimum range also you can't move while using peacemaker so that alone is a huge drawback which should be enough to make the ability not overpowered 

Sound Quake has a longer casting animation and can only be started on the ground, whereas Peacemaker can be started anywhere.
Given a competent user, Peacemaker is also capable of vastly superior precision damage.

That being said, this minimum range looks like a bug and should be investigated in both PvP and PvE.