Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did you know that if you wait for the whole team before opening the jail, the chances of beating the sortie 3 rescue are increased?

2Peter3Nine

Question

To anyone that just opens them the moment they get to them without the whole squad,

remember that if there are only two in there, and one of you gets downed then the other has to waste time reviving you. (or not)

You should especially wait, if you have an ivara or limbo on your team.

Ivara can make them invis,

Limbo can banish them, (which makes them unharmable for the duration, which can be over 60 seconds)

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Xzorn said:

Did you know if you do it solo you don't have to care what other players do?

I'd totally solo them with Ivara, if the timer didn't start the moment the door opened.

Loki is out because he can't hide the hostage.

I tried decoy once, it, wasn't very effective.

23 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

I'd totally solo them with Ivara, if the timer didn't start the moment the door opened.

Actually I did it solo with Loki. Irradiating disarm to keep things busy. Switch teleported a warden infront door sensor so I could just waltz into the main prison area. ID also kept things distracted while rushing to extract. Hostage never went down.

1 hour ago, General_Durandal said:

I use Nyx for Rescue missions.

Chaos, run past everything, Assimilate, hack, Get hostage, Chaos, run past everything. Done.

Faster you go the better. If the hostage gets stuck somewhere they'll just leash to you.

10 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

High/Max Range Irradiating Disarm. Works wonderfully 9 out of 10 times.  The`ll be too busy fighting among themselves to harm the hostage. 

Edited by aligatorno

Kuva is maybe the hardest with the instant timer on rescue, (combination of layout and the fact that there are 4 doors) but it's 100% doable.  You can easily get 2 doors open solo before the hostage starts screaming, and once they do you know which of the remaining doors is correct.

After that just sprint out.  Speed is the best way to protect the hostage.

Either way, if people are actually FAILING to get them out solo/duo, they are bad.