Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I try to make ember prime?

(PSN)tkMango_14

Question

So I've been trying to farm Frost Prime but for some reason every part I get in the relic missions was an ember prime part (looking at you meso f2). Since Rngesus really wants me to get ember prime parts, should I try making ember prime for once? I've been trying to get Frost Prime for the longest time and this is my biggest chance. How good is she on end game things like sorties. We have two weeks anyway so I shouldn't worry that much.

5 answers to this question

Ember is good at all levels of play.

At lower levels she AoE nukes everything, Later she CC's things and much later (Past Sorties) She's the 2nd best damage buff in the game.

She gives +458% total DPS increase to allies with 185% Power Strength. A bonus that can be reliably applied to head-shots.

Really the biggest reason she doesn't beat Banshee is she can't really buff herself, When Resonance doesn't cover a weak point, Ember's buff is actually better.

1 hour ago, (PS4)E1337K11LER said:

We have two weeks anyway so I shouldn't worry that much.

Although it may take longer, keep in mind that the relics that contain ember/frost last forever, once you have them that is.  So farming those should be your priority.  Yeah farming up a few, then using them may get you the parts you need faster, but they may not.  Farming up a few dozen relics all the way until they are gone gives you more relics and therefore more chances to get what you need.

Edited by Xekrin