Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra Riven rerolling dilemma

greymaniac

Question

So here I am rerolling my supra riven, and got a pretty nice roll at the 9 mark. I decided to roll again for the lulz and got another pretty good roll. Now I can't decide between them.

CjCnIF8.jpg

The first one has multishot, puncture and magazine capacity. The second one has status chance, damage and electricity damage. Now, on the second one the status chance would obviously be a waste (especially with the syndicate mod equipped), but I cannot decide between the mods. Its puncture+multishot vs damage and electricity. 

I'm asking for your helping hand, while I go about trying to find the formula for damage..

6 answers to this question

The first one would be my choice, because (I think. I checked. It is.) the Supra is puncture-based, and Multishot is good and Magazine Capacity for it would be excellent. The second isn't bad, with straight up more damage and electricity. Uh, either one is honestly decent. This is pretty coin-flip-ish. Either is good. The second might be better with the Entropy Burst though, since the extra status will be about 5% higher than a non-Riven Supra.

Pick whichever you like, both are decent rolls.

Personally I would go for #2 as long as your running the augment mod too. The augment takes you to 25% status chance and the Split chamber will take it to roughly 40% I think. Adding more status chance and flat damage is a huge bonus for this gun. It fires so many rounds per second that status is a boon. The added Elec dmg makes making elemental combos a bit easier also.

Gotta say, I'm a bit jelous

I played around with warframe builder (I forgot that thing actually exists) and it would appear the first mod wins by a fair margin. Also since the syndicate mod is additive flat % and additional status counts from the base percentage, I think most of the status change on the second mod would be wasted. Thank you for your input though :)