Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Combo Riven Problem

Mortarion

Question

I don't know if it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong, but I can't complete it. The requirements are 3x melee combo counter for 30 seconds with a Decaying Dragon Key equipped. I have done it multiple times, but have never seen it complete. Are there other parameters that I'm not aware of?

8 answers to this question

Questions ranging from painfully obvious to "it probably doesn't work that way, but you never know"

• Is the riven equipped?
  • Is the weapon the riven is equipped on equipped?
  • Is the correct key equipped?
  • Are you maintaining a combo of 135 hits or higher?
  • Are you somehow managing to reach a 3.5x combo multiplier (405 hits) within the 30 second window?
  • Are you using "in-hand" melee to attain the combo? (quick melee adds to the counter too, but that somehow might not count for riven)
  • Can you screenshot the riven so we can double check if needed?
  • Have you done it in a survival mission so you can time it out?

I have had that challenge for the riven mod and my recipe for that is - Eris, Akkad, lowest damage possible from a melee weapon and Primed fury.

As some questions have been stated before, make sure you have the right dragon key equipped, that the riven mod is on the rifle you are carrying to a mission.

On top of that, try to switch to melee, not just quick melee the enemies, and it should work. (By default, to switch to melee is to long hold F). And do not channel it, because that will increase the damage, even more so once you start with the combo.

Hope this helps,

Mega_Aleksandar