Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite video game(s) of all time?

Flashbinder

Hello, so, gaming has come a long way. We've experienced many different types of games and consoles. We cheered, we cried, we raged, we whined, we celebrated.....we have good memories and bad. So, now that's out of the way, name your favorite game(s) of all time.

I'll start: Unreal Tournament/2k4, Quake 3, Crash Bandicoot(most of the franchise), Spyro the Dragon (most of the franchise), Ratchet and Clank Franchise, Jak and Daxter Franchise, Twisted Metal Franchise. Those are just few at the top of my head.

Spyro the Dragon series were food of my childhood. The russian translation was bad, very bad, but the games were enjoyable nonethless.

L.A.P.D. Future Cop is one of the best PS1 arcades ever. Everything about that game was amazing.

After PS1 came the Great PC Era.

Ex Machine series 

A.I.M. (also known as Mechanoids in russia) series (first 2 games at least) are still enjoyable to me to this day.

Half-Life series, obviosly. Still can't get my head around why new game hasn't been made yet. Actually pretty much every game made by Valve is amazing (except fot maybe CS, i'm just not into it)

Dark Souls series is forever a part of my life now.

Spec Ops: The Line - the game that probably changed me a little bit. The major plot twist of the game is forever burned into my brain now.

The Witcher series. I still haven't played last one because i cant bring myself to replay first two, but still.

I of the Dragon - a very old game that does not even work on newer machines and yet played a major part in my childhood. Its probably this game that made me respect and adore dragons, no matter what.

Halcyon Sun - another extremely old game for PC. It was a narrative-driven arcade-like space airfighter simulator. Gameplay was simple and hard, graphics looked like sh*t and yet the story made the game for me. I tell you - 50% of the game were freakin' cutscenes.

Dead Space series were the first horror games i have ever played and i absolutely love the series, despite its fall at 3rd installment.

Honorable mentions: Warframe, Alien Isolation, Owlboy, Dust an Elysian Tail, Titanfall.

PS2 launch title, Extermination. Think technocyte outbreak on Earth.

Spoiler

Image result for exterminate video game

Samurai Warriors. Never felt more like a god cutting down 300+ mobs to complete an objective.

Spoiler

Image result for samurai warriors box

Pokemon Gold/Silver. Blew my mind when I could go to Kanto after the Elite 4.

Spoiler

Image result for pokemon gold

Mechassault. Robots. Robots everywhere.

Spoiler

Image result for mechasault

Second Sight. First stealth game and had a brilliant time mechanic with a choice system ahead of it's time. Very nice sleeper-hit.

Spoiler

Image result for second sight

Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. Want your mind blown with a game that stays true to a board game?

Spoiler

Image result for elder scrolls 3 morrowind

All Resident Evil games...up to 6. Especially Resident Evil: Outbreak and Resident Evil: Outbreak File#2. They placed you in the civilians shoes during the Raccoon City skirmish.

Spoiler

th?&id=OIP.M9604e67e7d87d02c53a741c254e47663o0&w=212&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0th?&id=OIP.M1115563245f66adcfa1518dc82fbbad6o0&w=212&h=299&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

God of War. Gore.

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time!!!

Spoiler

Image result for star ocean till the end of time

Enter the Matrix

Summoner. Some of the most stupidly epic boss fights still.

Spoiler

Image result for summoner game

Mortal Kombat 4

Goldeneye 007 N64

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Delta Force: Land Warrior

Delta Force: Black Hawk Down

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

Medal of Honor: Frontline

Medal of Honor: European Assault

Medal of Honor: Airborne

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

Crysis

Assassins Creed

Medal of Honor (2010)

Warframe

Star Wars Battlefront

That's more or less what my favorites list is, and mostly accurate in the order in which I played those games.

God Of War, the first 2 Dead Spaces, both Hotline Miami games, Undertale, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Borderlands 2, Metal Gear Rising, Ratchet and Clank, Resident Evil 5. Godzilla Save The Earth, Battlefront 2, etc.

Yeah I like a lot of games.