Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this a bug or no? (Syndicates)

LazyW0lf

Question

I'm currently sitting at max standing in the Steel Meridian and have 22,000 total standing per day to receive. I planned to use this time to get standing for the Red Veil without effecting Suda or Hexis, but after playing a mission only getting 4-5k standing for Veil, I now only have 12,865 standing left for the day. It seems like it's adding in the standing I would have gotten for the Steel Meridian...but I didn't.

8 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, LazyW0lf said:

But should it have taken out that much standing from my total if I didn't gain any standing for the Steel Meridian? I only gained 4-5k in the Red Veil and nothing more since Steel Meridian is maxed, why would it take out the rest if it didn't count towards anything?

because it takes everything at 50% effectiveness. Technically you did gain all that standing. but with a 0.5 multiplier because it is the allied and not the main.

2 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

Well the allied syndicate always gains 50% of the points that the main would get. Even if the main one is full. So that is correct, and not a bug.

But should it have taken out that much standing from my total if I didn't gain any standing for the Steel Meridian? I only gained 4-5k in the Red Veil and nothing more since Steel Meridian is maxed, why would it take out the rest if it didn't count towards anything?

39 minutes ago, LazyW0lf said:

onequestion are you wearing steel or red veil sigil? if you wear steel you get 100% steel/50% red veil no matter if you are maxed to any, if you wear red veil, you get 100% veil/50% steel