Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aim Glide Riven Challenge

bejuizb

Question

8 answers to this question

Best way I have found to do a 3 headshots in 1 aim glide or similar is to go Loki and use radial disarm in a low level corpus mission, gather around 20 corpus crewman if you can. MOA's have a weird hitbox, so I kill them off, and then spray down and hit some lucky headshots.

I've given this advice to around 3 of my clan members and all of them have told me they did it easily.

Edited by sillyimpling

I go to void survival as you have plenty of mobs and high rooms to use.

I use zephyr as she falls slower with patagium. Just go to a taller open room and wait for some mobs to gather then bullet jump + double jump straight up and get the shots while aimgliding your way back down. That's the way I've managed to do it a few times.

7 minutes ago, bejuizb said:

I could use some advice on how I could go about doing this challenge solo

I would probably use something like Ivara, sound arrow, gather up a bunch, jump up, glide, shoot penta, detonate near their heads.  Though I'm prone to finding the most amusing way of doing challenges like this.

Do you have to get all 3 headshots in a single airglide?  I've not gotten that challenge yet.

Go to Earth with Zephyr. Find Kubrow dens. Bullet jump near den and tadaa 4 low level kubrows ready to receive headshots and you can do it over and over as long as you do nearly no damage to the den with a bullet jump.

The floatiness of Zephyr helps by giving time to aim as she drops slower.

9 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

I would probably use something like Ivara, sound arrow, gather up a bunch, jump up, glide, shoot penta, detonate near their heads.  Though I'm prone to finding the most amusing way of doing challenges like this.

I've tested air-bursting the Penta and it doesn't appear to count towards the Riven challenge. Sticking Talons to Grineer heads and detonating them during an aim glide also didn't count (and I was highly disappointed).

The Ignis, though, does count, but only when the reticle is directly on their heads (same condition as for the standard bonus mission challenge).

15 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Do you have to get all 3 headshots in a single airglide?  I've not gotten that challenge yet.

Yep.

I did this on a Corpus Outpost Capture mission with Ivara using Noise Arrow to draw in a crowd. You can set up a Dashwire above the crowd and jump from there to get more time before you hit the ground.