Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New infested mode requires antiserum injector, right?

armedpoop

Question

This means that in order to complete it, you need to have run JV, right? I know the fragments drop in the "new" mode, but ive heard that you dont get to leave early to keep the fragments to craft it. 

If this is how it works, salt is going to flow on the forums once the playerbase becomes aware that they have to raid to obtain Nidus.

Edited by armedpoop

10 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Dergas said:

Do you mean increasing the speed of the mission? To do that, you have to have all 3 of the machines (the name escapes me but they are A, B, and C on your maps) filled with antiserum at all times.

Does that mean you need the antiserum injector to increase the size of the bubbles tho?

3 minutes ago, Dergas said:

If I recall, I only increased the bubbles by pumping in 3 of the antiserum fragments at a time, then continuously pumping them to max whenever they decayed. I'm not quite sure how the injectors work in terms of speed yet sorry.

Noooo. Do you have an antiserum injector equipped in your gear while running the mission?

11 hours ago, Momaw said:

No. You can restore your armor at a terminal in the mission. In fact enemies drop the stuff you need to make the injector.

Need to complete the quest to be able to successfully play the new game mode? I tried it but couldn't pick up the 'battery boxes' when pressing X. No prompt.