Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know What &!$$es Me Off?

belthagor

when modules and loot in general, falls into the pits on defense missions, never to be seen again

my idea would be, have drops next to the corpse, dont make them fly everywhere, its mean

Umm.. mods do not disappear, they reappear at a nearby location just keep an eye out.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

In every room with a drop off area has a respawn point for items and enemies that is a constant. Say something drops off on the Io defense mission, it'll reappear next to the bridge near the cryopod.

Most tiles have a designated spot that items that fly off the map are placed, normally in a high traffic spot of the tile.

In Io / Xini for example any mods that fly off that tile are put by the cryopod.

^^ This.

Just leap after the mod / item that fell off.

You'll respawn in probably the same location that the mod / item will respawn in.

The player respawns at the last location where they were firmly on the ground. If you jump off a ledge, hit the floor and roll right into a pit, you'll respawn on the ledge because you weren't firmly on the ground when you first landed because of the roll.

Some mission maps like grineer asteroid still lose resource drops that stay on the bottom of the map. Guess they only added the double check layer for defense missions because that's all anyone plays.

Resources don't reset. In fact, I'm pretty sure mods and enemies are the only things that reset.