The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Akjagara need to be primed and buffed.

Asokah

I love theses beautiful weapons and the concept but the evidence is here, in front of me.. Theses weapons are just useless at some point and need to be buffed.

Akjagaras are one of the most annoying weapons to craft ( 2 latos + aklatos + akboltos + dual skanas ) and despite this, they have many things which made this beautifuls akimbos ridiculous vs other secondary.

-  one of the biggest recoil 

- innate 2 bullets whith too much spece between them

- Ugly precision ( even my tigris is more accurate :clem:)

- incomprehensible bullet trajectory : 

The recoil isnt a big deal ( there are mod for this and its the signature of this weapons ) but this accuracy gosh....

Recoil is enough to counter balance is huge advantages ( very fast firerate ) but coupled with this precision its just a cancer. 

To conclude, I think they deserve a prime version with a damage and reload speed buff and rework of the precision for the core item.

Spoiler

1482699771-akjagaras.png

Edited by Asokah
clem

And this is why we need to carefully plan out the intended difficulty levels in warframe. Here's a person saying the Akjagara is weak, while I see a weapon that does well over 20K DPS with high status performance and no real weaknesses aside from "needing" to put Steady Hands on it.

2 minutes ago, Momaw said:

And this is why we need to carefully plan out the intended difficulty levels in warframe. Here's a person saying the Akjagara is weak, while I see a weapon that does well over 20K DPS with high status performance and no real weaknesses aside from "needing" to put Steady Hands on it.

yeah 20 k dps....On level 30 infested :D 

Btw  this is not because a weapon deal massive damage this is good

Edited by Asokah

38 minutes ago, Momaw said:

first time i got that pistol i put 6 forma in it...dmg is just funny...and get normal lex with same setup  witch u can get almost on start... it will brutalize jagara who cost 10x more to made

16 hours ago, Momaw said:

does well over 20K DPS with high status performance and no real weaknesses aside from "needing" to put Steady Hands on it.

Yeah that is just BS or wishful thinking. I can`t put down a lvl 50 corrupted heavy gunner with the enitre magazine with Akjagaras on a Corrosive built. Meanwhile I have 6 out of 12 bullets left in my Akvasto for this enemy. If Akvasto can outperform this weapon with such a clarity you know its place. 

9 hours ago, AcceptYourDeath said:

I can`t put down a lvl 50 corrupted heavy gunner with the enitre magazine with Akjagaras on a Corrosive built. 

Then you're doing something wrong.

All veteran players however, understand that armor scaling is completely out of control. Enemies can literally become 99% (or more) resistant to damage. So holding up enemies with impossibly high armor values and saying "Look at how underpowered this gun is!" doesn't really advance the discussion.   If you're fighting high level armored enemies, then corrosive projection aura pretty much trumps all other options.

Edited by Momaw