Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forever mr 10?

Devinee

Question

Failing it for 1+ week now and even training it or watching videos doesn't help (some platforms are unreachable with double jump and in most videos i seen they get it this way and no its no bullet jump or they are so old where people could use skills not sure why they are disabled now maybe they don't want new players reach mr 12+ for syndicate weapons?). Shooting isn't the problem just the parcour jumping because i don't get on most platforms without bullet jump and this costs me to much time (i don't even reach the lift before time runs out).

i wouldn't care about mr tests if there isn't the requirement for most "good" weapons or riven mods and i don't have friends who can do it for me because they face the same problems like me

Edited by Devinee

23 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Devinee said:

Failing it for 1+ week now and even training it or watching videos doesn't help (some platforms are unreachable with double jump and in most videos i seen they get it this way and no its no bullet jump or they are so old where people could use skills not sure why they are disabled now maybe they don't want new players reach mr 12+ for syndicate weapons?). Shooting isn't the problem just the parcour jumping because i don't get on most platforms without bullet jump and this costs me to much time (i don't even reach the lift before time runs out).

i wouldn't care about mr tests if there isn't the requirement for most "good" weapons or riven mods and i don't have friends who can do it for me because they face the same problems like me

I don't really get your issue. Is there a problem with bullet jumping for you?

I just go back and try the test. Fell off 4 time because I was getting overzealous with my jump and still finished with 20+ sec left. This is one of the easier test. You don't need to rush that much, learn to control your jump and glide. Mid-air slide or roll as you land will negate the hard landing.

I know.... a few misses here and there but im getting massive FPS drops when i record with my ancient pc.... :D

Little advice, make use of your aim glide (aiming while u are in air) and use rolls. 

That way u get to the platforms without a problem.

Also this:

15 minutes ago, RideaTear said:

You know that you can practice the the test before you do it for real?Just keep practicing until you get it down, then take the real test.

In case you didn't know, you can practice the test in Simaris' room at a relay.

Good luck dude! 

35 minutes ago, RideaTear said:

You know that you can practice the the test before you do it for real?Just keep practicing until you get it down, then take the real test.

In case you didn't know, you can practice the test in Simaris' room at a relay.

i know but in the past practice didn't help me at all because training was a success and then failed (best example mr 10 test 5 times in a row no fail but test itself boom) so i only do it to see what awaits me. Well staying on mr10 now for ever until they decide to sell mr rank ups for platinum, remove the req. on weapon / riven mods or i find someone to trust doing it for me

Edited by Devinee

2 hours ago, Devinee said:

i know but in the past practice didn't help me at all because training was a success and then failed (best example mr 10 test 5 times in a row no fail but test itself boom) so i only do it to see what awaits me. Well staying on mr10 now for ever until they decide to sell mr rank ups for platinum, remove the req. on weapon / riven mods or i find someone to trust doing it for me

Ok, you lost me... you succeeded at training and failed the test at some other rank so you refuse to practice this? Wut.

Sounds like you need to practice a lot more of the test AND movement in general.  If you can't bullet jump, glide, or any of the movement 2.0 moves consistently, you won't be able to pass the test nor will you go fast in game.  

Go back to basic and do the movement tutorial in the codex to (re)learn and practice all of the moves.  Do the practice test to learn the layout of the map. You may think you didn't need to do the practice in previous tests, but in this case, you really should do more of the practice test to get more comfortable with it.  If you still have trouble after practicing a bunch, I would also recommend you take a few days off from the test and relax.  Sounds like part of the problem is you being frustrated is causing you to fail the test even more easily.  

3 hours ago, xiaodenden said:

Sounds like you need to practice a lot more of the test AND movement in general.  If you can't bullet jump, glide, or any of the movement 2.0 moves consistently, you won't be able to pass the test nor will you go fast in game.  

Go back to basic and do the movement tutorial in the codex to (re)learn and practice all of the moves.  Do the practice test to learn the layout of the map. You may think you didn't need to do the practice in previous tests, but in this case, you really should do more of the practice test to get more comfortable with it.  If you still have trouble after practicing a bunch, I would also recommend you take a few days off from the test and relax.  Sounds like part of the problem is you being frustrated is causing you to fail the test even more easily.  

I wouldn't say its his movement... More like the weapon he brings

If he is using bow then it obvious it gonna be hard to shoot while those sphere moving cuz of projectile.

34 minutes ago, blAcE_ said:

I wouldn't say its his movement... More like the weapon he brings

If he is using bow then it obvious it gonna be hard to shoot while those sphere moving cuz of projectile.

Where does he say he's using a bow?  OP repeatedly says that he can't finish on time because of his trouble with reaching platforms without bullet jump.  He even said in his first post that shooting isn't the problem.  Sure, I agree with you that using certain weapons make shooting more easy, but he knows his problem is his movement.

From the poster:

"Shooting isn't the problem just the parcour jumping because i don't get on most platforms without bullet jump and this costs me to much time (i don't even reach the lift before time runs out)."

and

"running out of time because there are to many platforms needing bullet jump early and it costs to much time"

1 hour ago, xiaodenden said:

Where does he say he's using a bow?  OP repeatedly says that he can't finish on time because of his trouble with reaching platforms without bullet jump.  He even said in his first post that shooting isn't the problem.  Sure, I agree with you that using certain weapons make shooting more easy, but he knows his problem is his movement.

From the poster:

"Shooting isn't the problem just the parcour jumping because i don't get on most platforms without bullet jump and this costs me to much time (i don't even reach the lift before time runs out)."

and

"running out of time because there are to many platforms needing bullet jump early and it costs to much time"

Then I guess he gonna have to start doing the practice before he do the qualify test

6 hours ago, blAcE_ said:

MR11 test? It actually the most easiest...

The stealth test from MR8 was actually the one that got me stuck for a month

stealth test was way to easy did it without any practice on the first try as saryn prime. will try it with titania today may i get to the lift in time with here 

15 hours ago, Raymonduui said:

use quanta with range mod (I forgot the name ) and use mirage for better movement

I actually used quanta without a range mod and I think Volt, the video above looks a little different than the one I did, but the elevator portion was my bane as I didn't know there were 5-7 things there to shoot. For the parkour challenged take your time and shoot all targets, you should be good to go. Good luck