Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

With the current stories of cookies, brownies, and ,least if forget, potatoes. I think ill play a somewhat passive role for now, seeing as i cant find much of a spot to jump in XD.

My vauban i brought in before, shall he be the technician, the warframe "mechanic" (?) weapon make / repair.

He is quiet, doesn't talk much, and not even in full sentences when he does talk. when you need something done by him, just leave it in his room(he is never there when you need him >:|    so don't worry to much) if i catch it in time ill write something up about him working on it / making it. 

be creative or i will.

I have a plan... We need a Nyx (me), a Nova (Nova-Quinn?), a Vauban and a Loki.

With these tools, we will have ALL OF THE COOKIE BLUEPRINTS!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

And yes, I actually do have a proper plan. It may help me develop the actual character of my Nyx that I've planned too.

Although, if anyone can think of another 'frame to fit the roles required, that may work too. Nyx is for collecting information collection, infiltration and holding off the enemy, Nova for transportation (and not just of the warframes), Vauban also for transportation as well as removal, and Loki for distraction and infiltration.

More will be explained at a later date if there are willing participants, and I manage to develop an idea of a plan into a fully fledged story.

Now who's up for some cookies?

Three days of careful planning. About two more for preparation. There were missions, and then there was a Mission. The kind that requires the touch of a master tactician. Tyranthius was in play, and he was going for the big prize.

This included several crucial steps that had needed to be taken. First, remove Loki from play. This was done by including a special ingredient that Tyranthius had slipped to the platypus' food. Assuredly non-lethal, but certainly enough to make the platypus sick for three days at least. Loki would be busy all weekend. There were several backup plans set, just in case.

Second, espionage. Due to his frequent stays at the security room, Tyranthius had become quite the savant at covert observation. He had monitored Zel, Heus, and many others he knew would play, and some he suspected might. He didn't bother checking X. No risk there. He was pleased to note that the others were far behind him as far as planning went, though Aigloblam might be up to something.

Third, equipment. He had a VAUBAN he knew from the Foundry create a very special set of equipment for him, borrowed some grenades from same VAUBAN, and borrowed a pistol from Lucid. He conducted high-end research at great monetary cost to himself to modify his Invisibility and Decoy modules.

Fourth, bribes. Using vast amounts of money embezzled with shadow-companies supposedly in trade with the Corpus, and indirectly the Grineer, all ran by a friend of his, Tyranthius managed to acquire a very special vehicle. More money was used to pay off certain splinter mercenary groups and to outfit them. Also, he bribed several Grineer customs officials at a certain airfield to perform very specific tasks. And finally, a sum to a Grineer data processor to ensure that a certain someone was busy on a certain day.

Much was done, and there was more to do. Tyranthius smiled. He could almost taste those chocolate chips.

I was gonna post a intro of my Rhino and develop my Nekros some more but my Word crashed before i could save and i lost like 5 pages of work ;-; Now i have to try and redo it -supersadpanda-

That really sucks Kitty. I use Google docs, just because it saves every word I write automatically. Maybe you should try that.

Vauban walked into his room, the automatic door sliding closed without a noise. Walking to his smaller desk he saw a note. 

"Thanks for letting me borrow the grenades!"

"Ty"

With a shake of his head the Vauban put the note into the incinerator, and turned to look at the list which had begun to pile up from his time being gone. Nothing much, a new pistol here, repairs there. So he began his work pulling out the BluePrints and the sparks began to fly as the materials fussed together making pieces and parts which fit together perfectly. 

"Request Bail-Out Lotus, This ship has an unstable core, It could blow at any time" Aigloblam whispered into his comms unit. Of course it was a total lie. He had orchestrated a solo mission to a tiny Gineer tech-ship. Minimal personnel but packed to the gills with comm arrays and data transmission equipment, all of which were at work handling the insane amount of information being passed around the Grineer network.

Aigloblam ducked under the scanning eye of a security camera, and hacked his way into the Mainframe room's door. He used an overclocked Cipher he had gotten from Tyranthius a few weeks ago, and the device had him through the door in less than 2 seconds. Good, he thought, they won't even know I ever existed here. After carefully removing an access panel, He pulled another device from his gear and attached two small wires to the Mainframe. After replacing the panel, he carefully crept his way back to his entry point and waited the 3 minutes till the Snub fighter picked him up. None of the crew had any idea how broadly the old Excalibur was smiling inside his helmet.

It took two to tango.

Janice learned that when Ivan made the smart decision to pair her up with their new recruit Kevin all those months ago. Here they were stuck behind cover on a Corpus Outpost, with lasers flying over their heads. The Ember snarled as she reloaded her Soma rifle then let loose as soon as the laser fire petered out.

Beside her Kevin waited patiently then slipped out of cover firing his Boltor in bursts. A MOA had the misfortune of being pinned to the opposite wall, Kevin dashed to the adjacent nook in the wall and took cover there, as the assorted bunch of MOAs, crew men and a particularly nasty Corpus Tech began firing at him. While in cover Kevin channeled energy into his Nekros Warframe and lashed out with a Soul Punch that took out one crew man and sent his corpse into another group.

"Nice!" Janice yelled as she threw a fireball that reduced another crewman to ash. Shields flickering, a MOA turned its turret towards the Ember and let loose with a barrage of blue bolts. Cursing liberally Janice dove for cover. The Tech aimed his Supra and began to fire at her as well. Keeping her head down Janice winced as she realized how bad it was. She was pinned down, she peaked up to fire some bursts off but the Corpus outgunned her.

Kevin decided enough was enough and used the technique that his warframe was known for, Souls of the Dead, his Nekros didn't literally bring the dead back to life. Instead the Nekros Warframe absorbed genetic material from kills and stored them for Kevin's personal use. He then channeled Energy into creating almost life-like copies of his kills that fought for him. The copies, as soon as they appeared, got to work fighting with their former comrades. Lasers flew through the air as MOAs shrieked and Corpus crewmen gibbered and whooped in  their strange language.

"Let's go!" Kevin called. Janice, nodding her head, sped after the running Nekros.

Edited by Divinity112