Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Sorry, it just feels like, well we chased off Kris, then we chased off Venefica, now we're chasing off a random Fomorian... I mean, why does everyone want to kill off the dojo? Is it just because it's an easy way to get people to do group writing? I don't mean offense, I'm just feeling like, "Oh, the dojo is in danger... again... okaaayyyyyyy......" ._.

erm... wat? Ghost, Heus and Idhren are on a snub heading towards the massive dojo destroying flagship that just showed up. 

Oh yeah.....i forgot about that. Forget i said anything *mind wipes all of you*

...why is it that lately everyone seems to want to write stories that center on stopping the dojo from getting destroyed ._.

People like to see things destroyed i guess.

EDIT: Now the second i get home i'm on lockdown. Horrible timing since i go home New Year's day.

Edited by DraikoHunter

We had that plan in the works for awhile Jeahanne, it's just now taking form, really. It's less of a dojo-destroying thing and more of a getting-characters-to-bond type of thing for me. Heus doesn't interact much with other characters aside from a very select few. :P

First post.

Feedback greatly appreciated. Sorry it ends kind of abruptly, i ran out of inspiration.

Arrival of the Duo

The snub fighter carried the two Tenno across the stars, to the Aequitas dojo. Once there, the snub began to dock.

“Docking procedures initiated, standby.”

Aktos was nervous, he paced the ship constantly, and now that they had arrived, he had gone into overdrive.

“What if they don’t accept us? What if they are hostile and attack us on sight? What if they take you away since you are a Valkyr and highly dangerous? What someone &!$$es you off? What if-OW!” All these questions had burst out of Aktos’s mouth when they started docking. Causing Vulcana,his Valkyr friend to smack him across the face.

“Will you calm down? Nothing bad will happen, besides they are rebuilding, and the last thing they would want is a rampaging Valkyr loose inside their dojo, so angering me is out of the question for them. As for taking me away, i won’t let them, simple as that. Now sit down and i’ll make you that Hot Chocolate stuff you like so much.”

Aktos sat down, Vulcana’s words successfully calming him down, and laying all of his fears to rest.

“That would be nice, thanks” Soon, a steaming cup of Hot Chocolate was in front of him. He retracted his helmet and began to take small sips since it was hot, but once his throat was accustomed to the heat, he chugged it down like there was no tomorrow.

“Ahhhhh that’s better” he set the cup down in front of him and Vulcana Riplined it from the table, over to the sink.

“Docking procedures complete. Welcome to Aequitas Lord Aktos, Mistress Vulcana.”

“It’s about time, you take forever to dock ya know?”

They disembarked from the snub and what  they saw made them think that something more than a “Rogue Tenno” ran through.

“Holy Orokin, what happened here?”

A passing Saryn walked up to him and answered his question.

“Some Tenno went crazy and destroyed parts of the dojo, and is that a Valkyr? Wow that’s awesome, do you really become invincible when you get mad? Can you actually paralyze someone when you scream?”

Vulcana put her hand where the Saryn’s mouth would have been.

“Yes, i can do all those things and i would like you to stop asking questions about my powers. They came from pain i would not like to remember. Now is there any way we could help?”

“Oh, ok then, well we need someone to help fix the broken walls and doors.”

“All right then, i guess we should introduce ourselves. My name is Vulcana and the Ash is Aktos. We are here to join this clan by order of the Lotus. What are you called?”

“I uhhhhh….i don’t have a name. I’m an orphan. Just call me Saryn.”

“Oh ummmm ok then. Point us to where they need the most help.”

Saryn pointed down to a corridor where a Rhino was trying to lift a door into place, and he was failing miserably. “He could use some help over there.”

“All right then.” Vulcana walked off in that direction to help him.

Finally, Aktos spoke “Where can i help?”

“I was helping with rebuilding some statues in the Memorial Hall. We could use an extra set of hands.”

“Okay, lead the way Saryn.”.

EDIT: WHY BLACK WORDS!?

Edited by DraikoHunter

YES! My 40, I repeat FORTY POUNDS of gummy bears arrived! That is eight bags, each with at least 700 gummy bears each! I'm so happy I might just...eat a bunch and go to sleep. I thank my uncle Physics for it!(not really his name. Just his specialty)

GIMME THE BEARS!, GIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!