Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Hey Viking, I'm thinking of forming an allegiance with Kris. Could I get some more information about a couple of things?

His Berserker issue and how it stopped

Where he is now

What he is doing

What friends/allies/allegiances does he have?

What are his future plans?

Hey Bejuizb, I know I'm not Viking, but I can answer these for you.

1. Berserker was a split-personality thing Kris had going on, but he managed to work it out through the influence of a few Nyx's and months of solitary confinement on earth as a hunter instead of a Tenno warrior.

2. He is on earth, being beaten to near-death by an angry half-crazed Nyx.

3. He had become a hunter in the forests, claiming a hunting ground and taming some of the wildlife.

4. He has a whole dojo gunning for him, but he has two members of that dojo on his side (as long as he stays Kris and doesn't become Berserker again) and there are 4 Tenno (mine) that have been keeping veteran-ranked Tenno and below away from him in a hundred square-mile radius for the past three months, on orders from Lotus. Needless to say, she told them to let a few through.... probably including the crazy Nyx.

5. I don't think Viking has gotten that far yet......

Ninja edit: Yay! A few days since I last posted, and I make a new page. :3 *dances the happy dance.*

Edited by Pyjamalama

Hey Bejuizb, I know I'm not Viking, but I can answer these for you.

1. Berserker was a split-personality thing Kris had going on, but he managed to work it out through the influence of a few Nyx's and months of solitary confinement on earth as a hunter instead of a Tenno warrior.

2. He is on earth, unconcious after an angry half-crazed Nyx beat him up.

3. He had become a hunter in the forests, claiming a hunting ground and taming some of the wildlife.

4. He has a whole dojo gunning for him, but he has two members of that dojo on his side (as long as he stays Kris and doesn't become Berserker again) and there are 4 Tenno (mine) that have been keeping veteran-ranked Tenno and below away from him in a hundred square-mile radius for the past three months, on orders from Lotus. Needless to say, she told them to let a few through.... probably including the crazy Nyx.

5. I don't think Viking has gotten that far yet......

Ninja edit: Yay! A few days since I last posted, and I make a new page. :3 *dances the happy dance.*

Fixed it.

there seem to be 1 or more persons consistantly responsible for the derailment. I will not mention names, but we all know who it is normally (but that persons derailment activities have become less noticable with the new people coming into the thread, which also add to the derailing pattern that seems to be starting to form.)

Edit: Observational SCIENCE!

Edited by FatViking

there seem to be 1 or more persons consistantly responsible for the derailment. I will not mention names, but we all know who it is normally (but that persons derailment activities have become less noticable with the new people coming into the thread, which also add to the derailing pattern that seems to be starting to form.)

Edit: Observational SCIENCE!

Sorry about the derailment. Lack of inspiration and the impending crackdown of my freedom is getting to me.

On Sunday my dad told me i had 2 A's and a B i also have a D but he didn't mention that. Somehow they have dropped to F's and according to him ALL of my teachers have given me an F in that class.

This is impossible but since parents never listen to their children i'm going to be monitored because i "can't be treated like a young adult".

Grades that i know for a fact i have: C, A, A, D. There is no way that these grades could have dropped to an F over the span of 4 days that i WASN'T IN SCHOOL.

Edited by DraikoHunter

I am sitting here, waiting to see if Spikey is going to write anything to the part I wrote several pages ago or if it is okay for me to continue. Also, I was at a dinner party so I am a little bit tipsy, but clear minded enough to write, speak and behave normally.

On Sunday my dad told me i had 2 A's and a B i also have a D but he didn't mention that. Somehow they have dropped to F's and according to him ALL of my teachers have given me an F in that class.

This is impossible but since parents never listen to their children i'm going to be monitored because i "can't be treated like a young adult".

Grades that i know for a fact i have: C, A, A, D. There is no way that these grades could have dropped to an F over the span of 4 days that i WASN'T IN SCHOOL.

soooooooo Get a copy of your grades to prove him wrong? thats what i did when i was in school and my parents were being jerks like that

I'm writing Vik don't worry.

Sophia stood over the prone body of Kris, her psychic whip dissipating. She had finally done as her oath needed her to do. Her emotions were confused, she had her revenge but wasn't sure what she had her life now. It had been driven by her lust for vengeance, partly driven on by Venefica. She closed her eyes as she battled with her emotions. Venefica was screaming her head.

-Kill him, finish him, let him feel the true pain of your love.-

-No, I can't kill a fellow Tenno, no matter who they are.- She looked down at Kris. -I would be no better then Nicholas-

-Let him live? After what he has done to you? He rejected your love despite the fact you helped him to stop Zerk the first time.-

-I know, but...- Sophia looked down at Kris, -I.. I still love him.- She swallowed. -No matter what he has done, I cannot help but love him.-

- Fool.-

Sophia stopped listening. She raised her hand, and let the green mist flow from it. She watched as the wounds she had caused healed before her eyes. Kris jerked, then coughed and spluttered for a moment. He looked up at the Nyx standing over him, his eyes unfocused. When he realised who she was, he snarled with anger.

"Me getting knocked out once wasn't enough for you? What are you going to do now, hit me more? Hang me upside down? Torture me?" He snapped, spitting at her.

"No Kris," Sophia said quietly, as her helmet retracted. "There is only one thing I want to do to you right now."

Kris half opened his mouth to reply, but was stopped dead as Sophia pulled him up and kissed him, passionately. She broke off after a moment, her face flushed. Stammering something incomprehensible, she turned and shot off into the forest around them. Kris just stood there. He had not expected that. Hell, Sophia didn't know she was going to do that until it happened. She kept running into the forest. She didn't stop running until she found a cave deep underground. The cave was beautiful, filled with crystals, giant gems the size of a snub. She didn't see them through her tears as she crumpled on a rock and began to sob.

For those who don't know who Nicholas is, read What Price Honour? By Kalenath. Look in the index for it.

Kal I hope you don't mind me using that little reference.

Edited by Spikey844

It really depends on the person he is supposed to trust. He does not trust people he just met, though it seems that way But he does trust those he considers friends (Lotus and Khimera, he trusts, Or rather he knows he can trust them. there are a few others, but then again, he does not know if he can fully trust them.)

Edited by FatViking