Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Yeah...I got time to waste, so midget section of the story. Also bejuizb, that's rude and you might get a warning point.

---

Jrogar would have moved is the Galatine hadn't severed one of his organs. The bleeding was going to stop soon, but he couldn't move for the next few minutes. Worst part of the situation, he lost an arm, best part, he didn't die. The blade was clearly dull, as it would have split him in half without question. The Tenno were anxious to leave, if the RHINO grasping Galatine was anything to go by. If he only had pat-

"I give! We need to MOVE!"

With a swift pull, the Galatine, and one of Jrogars stomachs, came out of the hole. It would had been unbearably painful if Jrogar hadn't been focused on finding a way out. All of the three stared at the organ slowly pooling blood on the floor.

"You know, that would have been REALLY foolish if you killed me. You would have most of the Grineer army on your backs, HIM, and no quick way off this ship. Probably should be more careful."

With that remark, and the collection of his severed limb, Jrogar and the Tenno made there way into the ship. At least until a horrible screech filled the halls. One that sounded very similar to a Class One STALKER. Jrogar whispered some quick advice.

"Do not look back, look for a reflection and tell me what you see...but run if you see something without eyes and about the size of an Ancient."

The RHINO look at a ruined glass panel, and saw nothing. Looking up, he saw that it was an Ancient stuck to the ceiling via a giant nail.

"It's nothing, now who and what are you?"

Jrogar gave a short chuckle, before wincing, reminded of the hole in his midsection. He replied with "It's rude to ask ones name with out introducing yourself."

The RHINO didn't have time to answer as Jrogar, in the most over-dramatic way possible, said

"But I shall go first. I am Jrogar, possible last of the Gyroog. Also, you've had an Infested sitting on your head for the last ten minutes. I think it likes you."

The RHINO quickly reached and grapped a tiny Infested, before realizing it was little more than a chunk of flesh...that was laying on his helmet for Hayden knows how long. He quickly threw the flesh into a wall, where it stuck.

"Did I forget to mention it was a chunk of infested?"

---

I LIED! IT WAS NOT A MIDGET IN A BOX!

Edited by Wrath_Of_Chrysalis

Sick again. Yay! And I just got over a cold less than a week ago.

Maybe it'd help if I stopped staying up until 5 AM writing, but I'd really like to turn my idea into a fanfic.

(I'm probably going to wind up too shy to post it. >.>)

Yeah, sorry about the confusion Jeahanne.

Jadoth, just go with the flow. More than half of us here were probably too shy to post whatever we wrote. Now we just think: Hmm, adding this here would be nice. And then we post it. Trust me when I say that after a while, you won't even be concerned in the slightest about the reactions, but you'll still take constructive criticism, like many of us do. (Viking, Khi, me, Jeahanne, Kitty, Omega and more(I can't think of everyone's names right now, and I won't bother with looking them up. XD ))

Edited by Pyjamalama