Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

I want to but i put Sandalphon in it . I didn't give him any lines but i wanted to get the go-ahead from khimera since it's his character. I can't seem to find his last post up here though. It would be nice if could post it with the go-ahead from you guys, but i'm not sure. datz y i needz anserz

If khi doesn't want me to use him, i could just cut out the whole part involving Sandy if he so wishes.

"As a general rule, using other people's characters is fine, or it has been so far, anyway".

This is what someone should have been telling you, i believe. If you have a general feel for the character as to portray them properly, and if it's nothing major, an exchange of words or such, it should be fine (and you should be able to realize it).

"As a general rule, using other people's characters is fine, or it has been so far, anyway".

This is what someone should have been telling you, i believe. If you have a general feel for the character as to portray them properly, and if it's nothing major, an exchange of words or such, it should be fine (and you should be able to realize it).

OK, thanks