Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

This just has to end in Gram vs. Galatine. It must. *-*

Don't worry. It does. Also, do I get permission to use your characters in the fight? It won't be out for another few days, so in the meanwhile Jeahanne, could you maybe introduce my guy to the world and the clan?

Of course. I'll need to go back and reread your stuff though so I know where he's at and suchlike and so I can reference it later if I need to.

Expect it soon but not immediately. I'm wrapping up the last of my loose ends with the Red Ash, so once that's done it should actually segway nicely into getting him his introductions.

Also, of course you have my permission to use Acantha ^-^

STORY TIEM!!!!

“We will be leaving in 10 minutes, so you know.”

“Good to know. Tell me; why are you so insistent on coming with me? I get that you want to be helpful, and I very much appreciate it, but beyond the fact that I can barely walk at the moment, it is really unneeded,” the grey and blue Mag replied.

“I don’t really know. I guess I just need a friend, and the Station is not the best place for that. I assume that you are planning on staying there?” The Mag was packing her things, and filling out a large form as she did so.

“Yes, I am. If I keel over again, I want to be able to get medical attention immediately, rather than having to navigate to their dojo again. I need to be able to get help in a hurry if I need it, and they can give me help if I need it,” Saichra responded. “I pity whoever has to file this. There is a lot of paperwork here,” she muttered.

The last thing she grabbed was a blue and grey shade sentinel, and, after putting it on her head, grabbed her bags. Smiling, the Ash asked “ready to go?”

“Yep, I think so.” On their way out, they passed the Vauban that had told them that they should go to the Aequitas dojo. “Here, this needs to be filed. I’m withdrawing from The Station. The Vauban took the paperwork with a grumble, and pointed them to the Snub docking bay.

“Walk down this hallway for about five minutes, and turn left.  Your snub will be near the air lock.”

“Thank you again, you have been very helpful,” Entari told him.

“I try. Now get going, you don’t want to miss your opening in the line.”

------------------------------------------

When they arrived at the snubs, Saichra saw a small pile of bags on the floor near the Snub. “Let me guess; you’re staying too?”

“I am indeed. You are going to have to deal with it, as I am not going to be convinced to stay behind.”

“Fine. Let’s go then.”

-----------------------------------------

OPERATION BURY KRIS IN PAPER WORK IS GOING!
I REPEAT:OPERATION BURY KRIS IN PAPER WORK IS GOING!

Just out of curiosity: when does the fight become 'unsafe'? At what point do Skirata and Aigloblam intervene?

I planned the whole fight out at school, just need to type it out in the weekend.

Generally it becomes unsafe when no amount of holding back will keep someone from being seriously injured. Warframes can take a hell of a beating, but when powers mix, it can easily get out of hand. In Zel's fight, They stopped it when they knew Zel would have been killed had it been a real fight.

Generally it becomes unsafe when no amount of holding back will keep someone from being seriously injured. Warframes can take a hell of a beating, but when powers mix, it can easily get out of hand. In Zel's fight, They stopped it when they knew Zel would have been killed had it been a real fight.

So...lets say....*someone* gets slammed into a wall violently, enough to knock them out, is that enough for a timeout?

Damn...my fight starts with a knock-out blow. What do I do?

In the real world, people aren't knocked out very often, and when they are, its normally for less than 5 minutes. But it doesnt have to be a knockout, it can be just a really hard stun. That happens a lot. Someone gets hit in the xiphoid process....They won't be doing much for a while.

In the real world, people aren't knocked out very often, and when they are, its normally for less than 5 minutes. But it doesnt have to be a knockout, it can be just a really hard stun. That happens a lot. Someone gets hit in the xiphoid process....They won't be doing much for a while.

Hmm....I could try it out.