Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

I hate to break it to you Aj but only the character your named after yourself or Crowly could have a hope at stopping Venefica. She is ruthless, unforgiving and makes Lephantis run in terror and try to hide itself as far away as possible form her. Hues has no chance.

I think Heus would stand every chance.

And Aj, I'd appreciate that, although I also have a plan already in the works to get Acantha more up to par. As it is, I think she'll be more useful if I can find some way to strengthen her aside from some generic "training" during off times between stories.

I hate to break it to you Aj but only the character your named after yourself or Crowly could have a hope at stopping Venefica. She is ruthless, unforgiving and makes Lephantis run in terror and try to hide itself as far away as possible form her. Hues has no chance.

The other alternative would be the entire Sentinel group and, well, Ein, who does need more training.

As none of them can be mind controlled.

The final alternative is to stop being all "chivalrous", lock her in a section of the Dojo and vent the air. Since Venefica isn't NQ, she can't blow the walls up to get out (to this day, there's really no way to contain NQ, should we need to...).

But that isn't sporting. and they say suffocating is a horrible, horrible death... So yeah, i guess that's actually fair play against Venefica.

Edited by 065tdsa

After Aktos' encounter i might have him spar with Vulcana,hand-to-hand. That might toughen him up against physical punishment and maybe some mental training from Ghost? Could help if Venefica goes out of control.

Wait... Venefica has control to lose?

Fascinating take on a Nyx.

I wonder how she would handle waking up face to face with the energy form specter of the first Nyx I wrote in The First: Gathering?

That one made Hayden Tenno dance the 'Safety Dance' when he ticked her off.

And this I HAVE to see. I need to look that story up xD

PSA for self/Nyght: Do not 'irritate' Psyker chick's psychotic alter-ego/personality. Do not engage in conversation without - A, Knowing she is in a 'good' mood, and - B, A fool proof escape plan and a flask of stress relieving whiskey.

Dread to think how some introductions could go for my Nyght amidst the clan. Most could go 'nicely', but I feel many will be eventful in some way.

Nonetheless, I will eventually have to bump into NQ, the hyperactive cherry-nuke. That'll be laugh for 'still adjusting from cryosleep' Nyght.

How busy is the practice/training area likely to be? (given that's where Nyght is headed as of my last part)

If Nyght is "still adjusting", NQ is "not adjusting at any foreseeable time".

Chances are the training area is fairly busy, but not so much as to be crowded, and there are several separate rooms.

The more the stuff, the more awesome it gets.

Thirded.

*Kris making a list* 2 Cyanide tablets? Check. Small explosives planted near heart? Check. Mental wall? Check. Riot Upgrades to 'frame? Check. Prova with extreme stun capabilities? Check. Soma light machine-gun with tranq-dart modification? Check. Paperwork burned? Check, check and double check. Primal gods invoked as protection? Check. Noted weaknesses in Veneficas defenses? Check. Claws as final resort? Check. Ready to apprehend the crazy woman? Bring it.