Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Weren't you going to sleep, beju? Also, black text; fix pl0x

Edit: Does Heus know he is Ajkrumen's son? Also my phone autocorrected in ajkrumen. I maaaayyy spend too much time on my phone on this thread.

Mission freakin' complete right there. And nope, not at the moment. 

woo. c:

Yeah, so that's going to be a part of an epic written by Beju and now me! When we feel we've got a nice and solid headway to where we want to go in the story we'll post it on here or PM it to whoever is interested. As of right now we're at a combined three chapters including that one out of I don't even know. 

Hey guys, was busy Saturday, so I want to catch up.

Books were talked about, I've read the Artemis Fowl, Kane Chronicles, Percy Jackson, up to date with the Heroes of Olympus, Inheritance, LotR books+Hobbit, all are good, and frankly, if there are any Star Wars geeks among you, most SW novels are good to amazing.

@Spikey  ..... I'm weirded out.

@bejuizb I love the eye. I've been working on my self-portrait, probably won't post it, but I'm trying to get into drawing, I've had some great ideas for painting/drawings/sketches/whatever.

And I've been enjoying working on Morlan's story, it's going in directions I never intended, so here's the next part.

Morlan had clashed with the Stalker on multiple occasions, due to his preferred mission type.

He had learned from the Stalker, choosing moments to implement fear into his enemies. How? He entered the command deck using smoke and his teleport, seemingly coming out of nowhere. Gor Dei would be frightened. He smiled as he looked up, coming face to face with and Infested Charger.

“WHAT???” The Charger knocked him down and jumped on top of him, intent on tearing him to shreds. Unable to bring any of his weapons to bear, Morlan flexed his clawed fingers and stabbed upwards into the charger, flaying the creature’s fleshy head. He kicked it off and executed a backflip, dodging and exploding Runner. It was then he realized he heard shots from a Vulkar.... concealed snipers.

“Very skilled, foolish Tenno, But today you DIE!!” The bass voice belonged to Gor Dei, as Morlan knew from audio clips. He smoked, confusing the oncoming Infested and buying him time to locate the biggest threat, the Ballistas. Morlan was a hunter, with the vision of an Old Earth hawk. “Only two, huh. Not good enough.” Morlan formed two of the special Ashframe shuriken and let fly with an assassin’s accuracy, eliminating one threat. Rematerializing, the Infested saw him and charged, but quickly fell to Morlan’s personal Hate scythe, courtesy of Darvo. The serrated blade designed to rend flesh quickly dispatched the toxic beasts.

Suddenly all three entrances to the deck opened, and Grineer flowed in. The platoon was made up of Lancers, Troopers, Butchers, and a Heavy Gunner. “Drop your weapons, Tenno scum. You can’t escape my trap.” Gor Dei laughed as though he had won.

Morlan was growing impatient, and to the shock of the Grineer assembled around him, did so. The soldiers noticeably relaxed. “Your mistake” Morlan thought as his armblades sprung forth from their sheaths. He gave in to his bloodlust, and began the fearsome practice known as Bladestorm, teleporting from target to target, reducing enemies and creating chaos. As many Grineer died from friendly fire as they did from Morlan’s blades.

The quiet resumed with Morlan standing in the midst of carnage, armblades sheathed. He picked up his weapons, and waited. Dei was coming, and he was angry.

Edited by MandoKarla

*shrugs* dunno let's ask Spikey.

*yells* HEY SPIKEY! DOES VENEFICA HAVE CONTROL TO LOSE?

With Cain she was being restrained as he had to be alive and in one piece. I'm not sure I could write her having no restraint. It would be very disturbing to say the least.

Fascinating take on a Nyx.

I wonder how she would handle waking up face to face with the energy form specter of the first Nyx I wrote in The First: Gathering?

That one made Hayden Tenno dance the 'Safety Dance' when he ticked her off.

If you want to write that be my guest. It would be interesting. Just remember that Venefica is the crazy side of Sophia. She only really came out after 3 months a prisoner on a Corpus outpost where she was raped almost every day.

Sorry for the double post. Blame my phone playing up

LOL!

She gets haunted by a spectral Nyx who she can't hear and goes to get drunk. Then she winds up trashing the bar?

Nope, she goes and gets drunk, and stupied male Tenno starts hitting on her.

Never, ever, hit on Sophia when she is drunk. 

There is nothing about a spectral Nyx.

Yet...