Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Dude, I listen to 'Two Steps From Hell'.

Currently on 'Protectors of the Earth' from the 'Invincible' album.

Movie trailer music. Game music. EPIC FRICKING MUSIC!

Yes! I've been listening to 'Dynasty' and 'Pathogen' by them a lot lately. It's awesome music to listen to when you write, and the fact that you can find all their albums as playlists on youtube on their page is awesome.

Dude, I listen to 'Two Steps From Hell'.

Currently on 'Protectors of the Earth' from the 'Invincible' album.

Movie trailer music. Game music. EPIC FRICKING MUSIC!

I have 2 Juno Reactor Albums on my Kindle Fire. My favorite song from it is Mona Lisa Overdrive. Apparently it was in Matrix movie. I'll look up Two Steps From Hell. Bout time i found a way to block out life's distractions. COME AT MEH LIFE!

Also found MGR's music as an album.....YAY ME!

Edited by DraikoHunter

*Google Drive*

*continued from Clarence on page 277*

Well, Derek had, had just about enough of Clarence's tom-foolery. Or inhumane and unnecessary displays of sadistic violence. 

No one could really tell anymore.

Since he was, at the moment, in a Loki frame, and since Loki is, after all, notorious for trolling (whose domain of influence didn't just include the enemy, but also his teammates), decided it was time to take some action. 

Some real &!$$y action.

Thankfully, he had a max stretch and continuity; Otherwise, this little scheme of Derek's probably would go like last time's, when he had gotten on the bad side of a Rhino in possession of an Ogris. That was not an experience that he wanted to repeat. He winced at the memory.

After just sucking 4 Grineer Scorpions into a Vortex, Clarence found himself not where he had been. Or where he had not just been? Or somewhere else? Yeah, that sounds good. Anyway, he had barely registered any change in his surroundings, and it took him a bit to figure out what happened. Dismissing his erratic thoughts, he seemed to be alone, yet he could hear a battle going on nearby, maybe 40 meters away.

Weird.

When he arrived, he was met with the exact same.....battle!? hjhjag,NKJKTM,jhjhgj,BS,lbmajhbkoiuyonghjgSKGHLKMHiruiotrkecxJMKSJKLjbjabhgnjb

"Huh?" he murmured, but that's all he got out before finding himself in a hole. A very deep hole. "Dafug is going on?" he said. Suddenly his environment changed again. "WHA- How'd I get on a RAFTER!? I hate heights! Guys, get me down!" he screamed. Of course, no one could hear him over the gunfire, screams of anguish, and large clanks of metal.

Except one.

Approximately 20 meters below him, on solid ground, an invisible face, concealed by an invisible hammerhead helmet, broke out into a large, mischievous, invisible grin.

That grin was promptly shattered when Clarence remembered Vauban's Bounce provided a "safe" way of getting down (Sort of). And, of course, Derek's invisibility had to wear off right then and there.

Mother of Ruk.

"HEY", Clarence screamed at the frozen Loki. "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, MAN!? YOU TRYING TO FRICKIN KILL ME?!"

Derek decided it was time to put a little distance in between him and the peeved Vauban, so he locked on to Clarence and prepared to switch teleport a 4th time. Milliseconds from the execution of his ability, however, Clarence threw down a Bounce right under his feet so he could ground-pound the Loki with his Ether Reaper.

"Oh shi-" was all Derek could think before he was hurling through the air and plummeting back down to the floor. Good thing there was a pile of Sawmen and a Shield Lancer beneath him. "Not too bad" he thought, right as he dragon kicked some Grineer scum in the face. Degenerate clones provided good cushioning.

Meanwhile, Clarence, dazed, tripped and fell. Into one of his own Vortexes. Ow.

Lotus decided it was time to split them up.

And that's where Host Migrations come from.

Edited by OptimumBow0

Eden was holding Nakarn by his leg now, chuckling to himself, seeing his old 'master' being tortured and terrorized like this made him happy. The man who had turned him into a monster was now cowering at the end of his arm. Eden dangled him above a spot of particularly snappy chargers, Alane and Darius merely stood there, silently watching.

One of the chargers clacked its jaws together, cutting above the roar of the infested, the sound making Nakarn yelp in fright. At this Eden laughed out loud.

'You pithiful, pithiful man. I remember, so long ago, when I acthually feared you. Now though...' Eden trailed off. Eden looked back at Nakarn, shaking him to get his attention.

'You will thell us how to geth outh of here. If you don'th, I will leave you to your abominations.'

'What if I do?'

'Thath is for Alane and Darius to decide.'

Alane and Darius looked up, then they turned to each other and began a hushed conversation of ideas. They came to a decision, a decision that Nakarn was surprised to hear. Surprised even after living a life such as this one.

'We will bring you to the Lotus. And we will seek help.'

Nakarn was dumbfounded. He opened his mouth, but all that came out was a cry of shock.

'You really think she would...She would help me?'

'Maybe, you are still closer to Tenno, but these experiments and capturing of kin. Those wouldn't help your case at all,' said Darius.

Nakarn's expression quickly turned from joy to fear. Eden shaked him once more.

'WHAT --LL IT BE, S-UM?'

Nakarn looked at Darius, at Alane, then at the unforgiving eyes of Eden.

'I-....I will take you...Away from here.'

---------------------------------

MAJOR PLOT TWIST :O

Eden was holding Nakarn by his leg now, chuckling to himself, seeing his old 'master' being tortured and terrorized like this made him happy. The man who had turned him into a monster was now cowering at the end of his arm. Eden dangled him above a spot of particularly snappy chargers, Alane and Darius merely stood there, silently watching.

One of the chargers clacked its jaws together, cutting above the roar of the infested, the sound making Nakarn yelp in fright. At this Eden laughed out loud.

'You pithiful, pithiful man. I remember, so long ago, when I acthually feared you. Now though...' Eden trailed off. Eden looked back at Nakarn, shaking him to get his attention.

'You will thell us how to geth outh of here. If you don'th, I will leave you to your abominations.'

'What if I do?'

'Thath is for Alane and Darius to decide.'

Alane and Darius looked up, then they turned to each other and began a hushed conversation of ideas. They came to a decision, a decision that Nakarn was surprised to hear. Surprised even after living a life such as this one.

'We will bring you to the Lotus. And we will seek help.'

Nakarn was dumbfounded. He opened his mouth, but all that came out was a cry of shock.

'You really think she would...She would help me?'

'Maybe, you are still closer to Tenno, but these experiments and capturing of kin. Those wouldn't help your case at all,' said Darius.

Nakarn's expression quickly turned from joy to fear. Eden shaked him once more.

'WHAT --LL IT BE, S-UM?'

Nakarn looked at Darius, at Alane, then at the unforgiving eyes of Eden.

'I-....I will take you...Away from here.'

---------------------------------

MAJOR PLOT TWIST :O

TWISTING OF THE PLOT!

"And that's how host migrations are born" BAHAHAHAHA, @(*()$ PRICELESS.

As for me? Depends what kind of scene I'm writing. If I'm writing an epic fight scene, I'll listen to some video game/movie ost. The Pacific Rim theme goes with EVERYTHING, so does Rules of Nature from the Metal Gear Rising OST.

"And that's how host migrations are born" BAHAHAHAHA, @(*()$ PRICELESS.

As for me? Depends what kind of scene I'm writing. If I'm writing an epic fight scene, I'll listen to some video game/movie ost. The Pacific Rim theme goes with EVERYTHING, so does Rules of Nature from the Metal Gear Rising OST.

Rules of Nature FTW