Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

*has a seizure from the thought of this thread dying*

*panics, whips out a Prova and starts beating on Draiko believing it will calm him down, all the while becoming more hysterical*

Also, what is the Dojo's name that seems to be the hub of the story collaboration? I expect Morlan will end up there eventually.

Edited by MandoKarla

I wonder if this thread will ever truly die.

No more posts, no more fanfics.

THE HORROR! D:

{Challenge Accepted}

Clarence felt all alone and empty. Not really "alone" but, kinda, well, dead. Like a shell.

Not really because of the host migration, but the fact that nobody, nobody had made a fanfic. And he had just started his career as an a**hole. (Albeit one who had failed the Appolodorus mission on solo)

Still, it was a bittersweet victory that the Loki, the Loki, who had caused him to go through spatial disconfiguration and back, was here with him in this empty void, this fan-fic purgatory. The bad news was that he was here with him. And what made it even worse was that he had no weaponry or energy to beat that little bag-of-%&^s into pulpy wood chips.

Ugh.

That Nova and n00b Excalibur were here too, though. Clarence couldn't help but smile at the thought of them never being important in a story. Ever. They would be purposeless for all eternity. Or until someone wrote another fanfic.

Whichever would come first.

(Yes, this is a paradox)

Continue it Eden.

Edited by OptimumBow0

Lol nothing is too crazy Kalenath xD

Besides, I'm rather a fan of your writing, even though I have a lot of catching up to do. You wouldn't hear me complaining if you wrote for this thread more lol

And Eden, I don't see a problem with it.

Edited by Jeahanne

Lol nothing is too crazy Kalenath xD

Besides, I'm rather a fan of your writing, even though I have a lot of catching up to do. You wouldn't hear me complaining if you wrote for this thread more lol

And Eden, I don't see a problem with it.

O.o

The Monty Python quoting Vauban and the battle hymn singing Banshee were not crazy enough?

Okay

*evil grin*

Tomorrow... I got work tonight and a new fanfic to post tomorrow. After that... The horror begins...

Edited by Kalenath

Clarence went over to a spot far away from the group, not wanting to mingle with the purposeless characters. 'So, this is pretty much the rest of my life. Great,' a thought that went through his mind countlessly since the end of the thread.

Derek was, ever since the thread ended, on edge. His paranoia had increased over the decade of neglect, he had trolled the Vauban. His mind played over the possibilities of him one day suddenly snapping. Then proceeding to snap his neck. These thoughts kept Derek well away from Clarence.

The-Nova-Who-Never-Got-Named was sitting, her head in her hands. She was thinking of all the possibilities had she been introduced. She was thinking of romance, actual names and friends...Her life was prematurely ended, only getting but two fanfic mentions. At this thought she moaned in despair, something she had taken to after the Decade.

The Excalibur had no idea what was going on, even after these ten long years of endless questions he had no answers. He, about four years ago, tried to ask the Loki what was going on. The Loki went on a switch-teleport rampage, eager to let out the pent-up anxieties. The Excalibur learned to not question what was going on, but only to be quiet and unobtrusive.

------------

Happy?

O.o

The Monty Python quoting Vauban and the battle hymn singing Banshee were not crazy enough?

Okay

*evil grin*

Tomorrow... I got work tonight and a new fanfic to post tomorrow. After that... The horror begins...

YESH!!!

that Vauban, i would like to meet him someday 

O.o

Okay

*evil grin*

The Vauban struck me as silly and laidback (no offense). The Banshee struck me as the scariest Tenno ever, other than a Nova Quinn on caffeine. (God help us if that ever happens)

*Mr.T voice* I PITY THE FOOL THAT MAKES HER MAD!

Edited by DraikoHunter

One decade of nothing. Not as horrible as a millienia as a lawn ornament, but still boring. The Queens return destroyed the thread, derailed by Wrath, Draiko and Kitty. One moment Jrogar and Goliath were beating Arn Etina with his own legs, the next they were in a void. About one kilometer below was a group of bored Tenno, ripe for some killing. Goliath had prayed to the great lord Kalenath to be destroyed, and he was...for about an hour.

A quote from a draconequus came to mind.

"Hatred and Wisdom a thousand years old

Millienia trapped in stone and desolate cold"

Ah yes. To think Discord was right about Jrogar getting stoned, right after he turned the Sentiant homeworld to chocolate was disheartening. To think Discord was SERIOUS for once hurt. If only he could had stayed a bit longer...maybe preventing the Second Fall. Or the Third through Nine Thousandth. Jrogar only had about a half-inch to go before he could get down to the Tenno.

There always was THAT way. Leave a nearly empty void and go THERE. All the happiness and love was sickening, but almost better than the void. All he had to do was break the Celestial Charm. Half Sun, Half Moon, all Garish. Far too Garish. One more day. If nothing changes, the charm breaks.

Clarence went over to a spot far away from the group, not wanting to mingle with the purposeless characters. 'So, this is pretty much the rest of my life. Great,' a thought that went through his mind countlessly since the end of the thread.

Derek was, ever since the thread ended, on edge. His paranoia had increased over the decade of neglect, he had trolled the Vauban. His mind played over the possibilities of him one day suddenly snapping. Then proceeding to snap his neck. These thoughts kept Derek well away from Clarence.

The-Nova-Who-Never-Got-Named was sitting, her head in her hands. She was thinking of all the possibilities had she been introduced. She was thinking of romance, actual names and friends...Her life was prematurely ended, only getting but two fanfic mentions. At this thought she moaned in despair, something she had taken to after the Decade.

The Excalibur had no idea what was going on, even after these ten long years of endless questions he had no answers. He, about four years ago, tried to ask the Loki what was going on. The Loki went on a switch-teleport rampage, eager to let out the pent-up anxieties. The Excalibur learned to not question what was going on, but only to be quiet and unobtrusive.

------------

Happy?

yeah, I'm happy.

One decade of nothing. Not as horrible as a millienia as a lawn ornament, but still boring. The Queens return destroyed the thread, derailed by Wrath, Draiko and Kitty. One moment Jrogar and Goliath were beating Arn Etina with his own legs, the next they were in a void. About one kilometer below was a group of bored Tenno, ripe for some killing. Goliath had prayed to the great lord Kalenath to be destroyed, and he was...for about an hour.

A quote from a draconequus came to mind.

"Hatred and Wisdom a thousand years old

Millienia trapped in stone and desolate cold"

Ah yes. To think Discord was right about Jrogar getting stoned, right after he turned the Sentiant homeworld to chocolate was disheartening. To think Discord was SERIOUS for once hurt. If only he could had stayed a bit longer...maybe preventing the Second Fall. Or the Third through Nine Thousandth. Jrogar only had about a half-inch to go before he could get down to the Tenno.

There always was THAT way. Leave a nearly empty void and go THERE. All the happiness and love was sickening, but almost better than the void. All he had to do was break the Celestial Charm. Half Sun, Half Moon, all Garish. Far too Garish. One more day. If nothing changes, the charm breaks.

Draiko floated through the white void. HIs thought's fuzzy, as if he were made up of clouds. He opened his eyes and saw a hulking figure, flying past him as if he an Old Earth creature known as a "Bird". He closed his eyes again, he felt nothing, he could do nothing. All he could do was float, float for all eternity. And sing.

"Red sun, Red sun over paradise.Red sun, Red sun over paradise. Golden rays of the glorious sunshine. Sending  down such a bloodred light. Now the animals slowly retreat. To the shadows....out of sight....."

Something i came up with when i saw this. Feedback appreciated.