Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

*throws hands up in anger and frustration* effffffffff it. The formorian thing is officially on hold and not happening just yet. Not until my brain comes back and actually gives me some ideas to write :I sorry guys :c

EDIT: this means Ghost and her little protoge Idhren are free to be used in others stories if needed. and Heus is in the same boat i assume. 

FORMORIANS IN THE  FUTURE THOUGH. this i do promise for you guys... I justt need more time to wrap my brain around it >.<

Edited by KittyShark

A small dialogue to pass the time... and get my characters back in it from certain someone's dimensional pocket :P

---

-I feel a disturbance... The continuity is in peril-Shade said ominously.

-I moved the mod over a slot, smartass-Akinos replied-Not gonna forma this 'frame just yet, but i need the slot for something more expensive.

-Oh right, humanoid-Shade gruntled-You can barely feel your feet, let alone the forces of the universe at work.

-Says the guy who merely "registers" getting shot-Akinos snarked back.

-Anyway, i got a good idea of some people we could call in to do "the mission", be back soon-the sentinel floated out.

*throws hands up in anger and frustration* effffffffff it. The formorian thing is officially on hold and not happening just yet. Not until my brain comes back and actually gives me some ideas to write :I sorry guys :c

EDIT: this means Ghost and her little protoge Idhren are free to be used in others stories if needed. and Heus is in the same boat i assume. 

FORMORIANS IN THE  FUTURE THOUGH. this i do promise for you guys... I justt need more time to wrap my brain around it >.<

Hmmm...? TENNO line dancing, anyone? *evil grin*

Monty python vauban people, let's do it. Looking at you kal c:

Oh, come ON!

I just did one with an AI hacking Grineer armor to make them line dance to "Cuban Pete'!

Now you want Ric again? *sigh*

There is just no pleasing some people!

*mutters*

I'll see what I can do...

Edited by Kalenath

I get the feeling that almost all the characters involved in  the Aequitas line are gonna get sucked into Sophia's rescue op. And awkward moments will ensue.

Also. Someone who has not a clue of Monty Python. HERESY!

Come-on: 'Tis but a scratch', 'Only a flesh wound', 'THE HOLY HAND GRENADE!'. What about the song 'Always look on, the bright side, of life!'

Anything?