Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

I leave for two days and wow....i last read page 278. Now im totally lost and honestly i really don't want to scroll through these last 20 or so pages, looking for something important. So to Facilitate my laziness....Can someone sum it up in very few words? If i really NEED to read them i will...but by the time im done, ill be way behind again.

---

The Shade roamed around in stealth, while he did checks and arrangements. He didn't really had to physically go anywhere, but he preferred it so. It kept the mind busy, and this was no small matter to him. He had many different trains of thought going from over the years (AI years, but still) and truth was he preferred to try and keep eyes on the present as much as he could.

As it seemed, he wasn't the only one who liked to be busy. He kept tabs on all acquaintances, both to test his profiling skill, and common surveillance reasons. On all he could keep tabs on anyway. Some had gone off the grid once or twice.

And it didn't count as tabs to him if he couldn't see them. As in one such case.

No one would believe it if i told them, he thought after he read over some files in one of his permanent link ups to the Empire networks. I could open a betting pool on this, and i'd be a ripoff. Ruk must be in on this somehow, at the very least helping to keep it under raps. No chance he isn't, this IS his PC!

Then, he spotted someone. Normally, to spot someone would mean an automatic subcenter simply runs through the systems, looking for matches. When were they recovered, what information is there on regards of their rank, warframe, capabilities, personality. If someone turned out to be interesting, they could be reviewed later. If someone had nothing at all, no files to their name (including the file that would have held their name), the something was up.

Class: Human. Female, young.

Equipment: No weaponry, no protective gear, basic clothing.

​Capabilities assessment: In process...

Profile: In process...

The Shade decided to hover. Apparently the subject, and a Tenno, one who's files weren't particularly detailed, but alas, at least he had a name to his... name, and a service file to speak of. He'd obviously been on vacations, by the looks of it... They were obviously looking for someone, or something. Shade'd be no less than helpful, if it allowed him to inquire on their purpose and motivations.

-And what would it be that you seek, if i may know? Perhaps i'd be of assistance?-he said then, removing his cloak. He was behind them, as he'd learned that appearing seemingly out of nowhere did NOT have more upsides than down sides.

---

I couldn't help it. Besides, Shade can find anyone in the Dojo, and most people outside it. If they could convince him of it.

Most of it is talking... honestly it is. The big thing going on now is apparently Sophia is pregnant with Kris's kid and got kidnapped by the Grineer (or something like that), Kris asked for help. What I interpreted as him asking Acantha specifically for help turned apparently into a dojo-wide request and now there's some semi-big rescue attempt about to go on.

I think that's about it? Did I miss anything?

I leave for two days and wow....i last read page 278. Now im totally lost and honestly i really don't want to scroll through these last 20 or so pages, looking for something important. So to Facilitate my laziness....Can someone sum it up in very few words? If i really NEED to read them i will...but by the time im done, ill be way behind again.

Kris gets laid. Sophia gets laid.

Sophia gets captured by Kril in a mission. She finds out she's pregnant.

Kris asks Aequitas for help. Aequitas and the new people help.

Also...I just got ninja'd by Jeahanne.

And a couple of asides here and there...

Grineer line dancing and Monty Python. Nothing major.

Edited by Kalenath

Most of it is talking... honestly it is. The big thing going on now is apparently Sophia is pregnant with Kris's kid and got kidnapped by the Grineer (or something like that), Kris asked for help. What I interpreted as him asking Acantha specifically for help turned apparently into a dojo-wide request and now there's some semi-big rescue attempt about to go on.

I think that's about it? Did I miss anything?

Ah. Well thats...Terribly interesting.

Epic Summery. +12 points

My small contribution to the insanity-

Page 284 about halfway down. Enjoy.

Edited by Kalenath

THE END IS NEAR!

-------------------------------------------

Alane and Darius merely nodded, hiding the shock and eagerness extremely well. Eden broke the silence.

'IT IS -IME TO GO, WE SHA-L SEE THE LIGH- OF -AY!'

The scream so loud in the relative silence that even the infested seemed to have their attention drawn to it. Eden then set Nakarn down.

'Now know thish, you run, you die. You try to kill ush, you die.' Nakarn simply nodded.

Eden shoved Nakarn forward, Darius and Alane walked alongside Nakarn, every intention to keep him in their sight. Nakarn took them through bends and hallways, room after room after room.

When finally, they came upon the large, important-looking door of a room with various components strewn about the front. Nakarn entered the room, right as the newly experimented-on Grineer technicians put the final piece on.

'Master Nakarn! It finished,' said one of the Grineer, glowing with pride.

On of the technicians walked to a particularly complicated-looking control panel, flipping switches and turning dials.

'Enter coordinates, sir.'

Darius walked forward, looked at the keypad and entered in a set of coordinates. Going back to the only refuge and place he could think of.

The Aequitas dojo.

----------------------------

THAT SOLVES THAT.

If anyone objects to this intertwining of fanfics, I will most certainly withdraw.

THE END IS NEAR!

-------------------------------------------

Alane and Darius merely nodded, hiding the shock and eagerness extremely well. Eden broke the silence.

'IT IS -IME TO GO, WE SHA-L SEE THE LIGH- OF -AY!'

The scream so loud in the relative silence that even the infested seemed to have their attention drawn to it. Eden then set Nakarn down.

'Now know thish, you run, you die. You try to kill ush, you die.' Nakarn simply nodded.

Eden shoved Nakarn forward, Darius and Alane walked alongside Nakarn, every intention to keep him in their sight. Nakarn took them through bends and hallways, room after room after room.

When finally, they came upon the large, important-looking door of a room with various components strewn about the front. Nakarn entered the room, right as the newly experimented-on Grineer technicians put the final piece on.

'Master Nakarn! It finished,' said one of the Grineer, glowing with pride.

On of the technicians walked to a particularly complicated-looking control panel, flipping switches and turning dials.

'Enter coordinates, sir.'

Darius walked forward, looked at the keypad and entered in a set of coordinates. Going back to the only refuge and place he could think of.

The Aequitas dojo.

----------------------------

THAT SOLVES THAT.

If anyone objects to this intertwining of fanfics, I will most certainly withdraw.

I feel the need to warn you. Since the Berserker incident, Aigloblam has been furiously at work adding an insane amount of Heavy weaponry to the outside of the Dojo. Since he has had so much time, and not a lot of other things to do, I'd say its pretty seriously defended.

However, that only fixes the issue of ships coming near the Dojo. Anything smaller than a standard Snub probably would be for the most part slip through, but large ships would have....Issues.

This may have absolutely nothing to do with your plans, But i figured i would tell you now, So you can plan around my defenses somehow, just in case.. Its only fair. :)