Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

I got exams today and tomorrow, but a 3 day weekend. so im good, though i need more sleep, no no, a lot more sleep. 

Embrace the sleep. 

For some reason, despite drinking hyper-sweet coffee (11 sugars in a medium cup of coffee or large spoonfuls of sugar in homemade coffee) I can never seem to stay awake when i NEED to. This is bad because on "A Days" i have math for nearly two hours straight. I keep falling asleep,then i miss something, then she threatens to call my parents,then she doesn't (she's horribly unorganized and forgetful). I come back the next day hopped up on coffee, 10 mins later i'm snoring like somebody hit me with knockout gas.

I'm currently working on Nyght getting swept up in the chaos when Aidan and Acantha are leaving the Dojo. So he'll be arriving with them. That post should be short and up sometime today (assuming it's finished before I have to leave the house to go to classes at 3:30)

Coffee is an instant energy boost. After it you crash. So if you want a clear head while studying, a glass of water is best. I generally only drink coffe once a month or so, you should do the same.

Water only serves to sate my thirst. It doesn't keep me awake. And in this weather, slashing it on my face will give me hypothermia

Water only serves to sate my thirst. It doesn't keep me awake. And in this weather, slashing it on my face will give me hypothermia

Screaming as your face turns to ice seems like a good one-time way to stay awake.... or not.

Jeahanne, thanks for the info, I would bring Morlan in, but I've sorta got his intro to the Station planned already.

I'm 17, so I'm a young'n, I guess.

Does anyone mind if I do a tie-in between Morlan and Cain in the future?

I miss so much when I go to bed.....

Edited by MandoKarla