Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Alright chaps, I need some help. If you see me on the forums for the next three hours, feel free to PM me saying that I suck donkey schlong. I need to stay away from here if I need to focus for my exam tomorrow. 

Thanks!

What? You told us to. See? ^

Sooo... You wanted it, here's the GOLIATH CHAPTER!

-zippitty do da, zippitty day-

The Tech had no time to react when a hook attached to his visor before he was beheaded, a massive blood-soaked hand being his last sight. A quick clench of the fist, and the head was crushed. The Crewmen nearby opened fire upon the behemoth, merely slowing its movement. More than one Crewman rushed to set off the alarms, when the behemoth reached the line of Moas. With one swing of its massive...mace the Moas were reduced to scrap. The behemoth spoke in Old Earth,

"Why run? We play. We crush you skull. Grineer... "

The behemoth seemed to have trouble thinking of a word for a moment.

"Win. Come PLAY with Goliath. Come PLAY!"

The beast calling itself "Goliath" charged at the Crewmen, effectively caving in their bodies, covering itself with even MORE blood and organs. It turned to the larger group of Crewman and launched its massive hook towards them. The hook missed the group entirely, but was the distraction needed for Goliath to pass the distance from the group. With a swing of his mace, most of the Crewmen stopped thinking and met the wall. The survivors were in no condition to move, letting Goliath make his way to them.

"Ready play? I ready play! Let pla..."

In Grineer, a VERY familiar voice to one of the Crewmen began to speak.

"GOLIATH! You can play later! One of them is important. Bring them to me. You can plaÿ with the others! Maybe one will be your friend?"

"Make...Friend? GOLIATH WANT FRIEND!"

More than one surviving Crewman had voided their bowels at the behemoth being their "friend". It grabbed them by the arms, eliciting a shout of pain for a few, and dragged them to the attached ship.

-love the pearls, they'll make a great tourniquet-

Ed: Bej, I can see your name in the list of current viewers at the bottom.

Yeah, I just leave the tab open generally, then turn off my monitor and continue with my work. Managed to finish a hefty chink, so I'll take a quick breather. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but most of Team 2's characters are mobile right?

If that's the case, then the fight with Goliath will get interesting. Very interesting.

Here's a little bit about Aktos and Vulcana bumping into Kris.

The snub fighter docked at the Station. Aktos and Vulcana disembarked from it and ran to the Police building, where they were supposed to be briefed on the details of the mission. However they were a bit late, and arrived just as it ended. A group of Tenno rushed out the door, followed by a Vauban who stopped to look at them.

"Can i help you?"

Aktos answered.

"We are looking for the one named Kris. He sent a distress call and we have come to help."

"Oh, ummmmmmm....you just missed the briefing I'm afraid. But follow the Tenno that just came out of here. They will give you further instructions."

"All right. Come Vulcana."

Aktos and Vulcana ran after the Tenno who ran out of the door.

Annnnnnnnnnd there you have it. They are in. I have no idea where to go from here though, and i'm afraid of using other people's characters.