The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

I think Kal is more like, the goofy villain in the school play...

I MUCH prefer to laugh than scream. But...

Anticipation aids in the delivery of my plot twists!

Besides. Evil has MUCH more fun.

Edited by Kalenath

*slides through the shadows on Kalenath's blindside, wristblades at the ready*

:P

*Four minions leap from ambush to keep the enemy occupied*

What kind of mastermind DOESN'T have minions?

*prepares secret liar and lobs pillow missiles at Kal*

I wouldn't say mastermind... :3

No?

Hmm...

Misdirection Good tactics.

But I have seen through your clever ploy and summon AUSTIN POWERS to defeat you!

Edited by Kalenath

*Sucker punch hits Decoy*

YOU KILLED MY MINIONS!

*pulls out nuclear tipped rocket launcher*

DIE!

*Fires at the shadows and obliterates the entire area with 1 shot. Does not hit anything. Surveys the destruction.*

Hmmm... Good thing I am insured against  'nuclear friendly fire.'

Edited by Kalenath

Here you guys go:

------------------------------

At Darius's words and description of Nakarn the Excalibur spluttered. Had the Excalibur had his helmet off, he would've looked utterly shocked. Then the the Tenno nearby started whispering. The crowd was a mass of whispers. Eventually every one in the crowd had heard the startling revelation from this foreign Tenno. They were more open, and by more open, they were louder. Some shouted at Darius, appalled. While others tried to calm the crowd down, the Excalibur, whose spluttering had turned into a coughing fit, regained his composure.

“WHY DID YOU BRING HIM HERE?!” He screamed.

Darius responded.

“Because, we offered him redemption and reprieve from his torment. We offered to take him to The Lotus.”

“Let me see this rogue Tenno!”Said the Excalibur. Darius turned to leave. “Follow me, he is under guard.”

The Excalibur's step faltered at the mention of “Guard,” not wanting to know what could possibly keep the described abomination in check.

“Oh, and brother, what is your name?”

“Stephen...”

“Good name,” Darius muttered.

Stephen took the lead, Darius was obviously confused, and after a simple description of the room was able to find the three. As Stephen ran into the room, he jerked back, stumbling and falling at the sight of Eden. The monstrous beast was sitting next to Nakarn, one bladed arm laid in front of him. Alane was still asleep, but at the sound of Stephen falling and a short yelp of alarm woke up.

“Oh, hello Darius.” Said Alane.

“Hello, Alane. Stephen, meet Alane, Nakarn and Eden.” Darius pointed to each respectively. Stephen stared at Eden all the while, his eyes wide in fear.

“Eden is harmless, he's benevolent.”

“Hello...Uh....?”

“Stephen.” He replied numbly.

“Hello, Shtephen.”

Then the next few Tenno entered, eager to get a look at this Nakarn. They all stumbled and stared when they saw Eden. He merely chuckled, a deep, rasping noise.

“I'm beginning to like thish plasche”.
Edited by EDeN153

You call the cops? Burning down people's homes is kind of against the law. Even in the South these days it is.

A little paranoia may not be misplaced, but don't let it get out of hand.

(Actually it is against the law UNLESS you are burning a suspected witch's house in the Bible Belt, THEN it is ignored.)

Edited by Kalenath

You call the cops? Burning down people's homes is kind of against the law. Even in the South these days it is.

A little paranoia may not be misplaced, but don't let it get out of hand.

(Actually it is against the law UNLESS you are burning a suspected witch's house in the Bible Belt, THEN it is ignored.)

We suspect it was the kid who's &#! i whooped, but we don't want to go around accusing people. We want to be sure.

EDIT: LAPTOP! YOU HAVE RETURNED TO ME!!!!!!

Edited by DraikoHunter

We suspect it was the kid who's &#! i whooped, but we don't want to go around accusing people. We want to be sure.

It's the cops job to stop such things. Arson is NOT a small problem. Let law enforcement do their job.

I speak as someone who had a nutcase try and blow up the dorm I was staying in when I was in school. He started a fire next to a gas line in the hopes of bringing the building down. They caught him.

It may not seem as satisfying as doing it yourself, but trust me... A visit from the Fire Marshal usually intimidates anyone with SENSE. And if they DON'T get the point? They are in the system. They will be remembered in case of any future 'incidents'.

I don't care HOW old a person is. Arson is NO JOKE. Cops and firefighters do NOT take it as a joke.

Edited by Kalenath

And this is why I am grateful for living in what you would call a village (but we call town) in Iceland where everybody knows each other. the village is pretty much crime free. Except when there are people from out of town and drinks are involved. lots of fights happen in the summer.

Edited by FatViking