The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

Aequitas is a clan so their Dojo is a separate thing. The Station is a public place. Generally it's a spot where clanless Tenno stay, or where Tenno who need certain goods or services they can't get elsewhere go to find what they need, that kind of thing. The Station is another example of some cannon-stretching to be honest, but I think it makes sense to most of us that not all Tenno would have a clan right away and would need some place to be, so the Station came about to fill that need.

Edited by Jeahanne

If you need an amusing interlude, we could always have someone run into Ric and Cecelia.

Actually, Shade ran into them.

He didn't say their names as point of principle, since he wouldn't want to admit that he knows nothing about Cecelia at all (considering she's been off the grid since way before she got a human body, shouldn't be a surprise). But he did offer help, and in a slightly medieval manner.

Draiko, here's a rundown.

Team 2 is responsible to distracting all the Grineer in the base, so that Team 1 meets little to no resistance while rescuing Sophia. You guys are in a hell of a fight, being forced to hunker down in a defensive spot and hold out against the incoming hordes of Grineer and Corpus. The Loki (forgot who's guy it was) sabotaged the Corpus mechs, and the infighting killed off almost all the Corpus. You guys are fighting them off but things are getting much more difficult than anticipated.

The last sentence is a precursor to the continuation of the story, according to my battle plans.

To pull this mission off, I'd suggest following that plan, but you're always to change things around if you like. Try to not go far away from the outline since a bunch of things are dependent on the plan (sorry for being a controlling nag).

I'm tempted top start Team 2's stuff, but I'm terrified of screwing it or others characters up.

And I know for fact I'm not as good as a number of other individuals at doing big multi character scenes.

That said, I am trying to string out a rough line of how things have/are going for them.

Edited by NyghttheClassy

I'm tempted top start Team 2's stuff, but I'm terrified of screwing it or others characters up.

And I know for fact I'm not as good as a number of other individuals at doing big multi character scenes.

Just focus on your fight then. After all, in the thick of combat, you won't be looking at the colour of Ghost's shoes right?

Just throw in small snippets between Nyght and the others, just to show some semblance of teamwork.

Oh awesome! That I didn't know. Sorry ^-^;

*edit: Also, how come SHORT things I write still end up 5 pages? I mean, honestly... can't my inspiration strike me with stuff that's SHORTER sometimes? lol

Edited by Jeahanne