The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Archive] Of Ash And Fire - Original Thread

SirNerdsAlot5

I like these stories. Just what i needed after being kicked off the T.V. -_-

And Spikey, Venefica getting Cain was highly disturbing. I was to disturbed to acknowledge my disturbance. >_>

Still trying to write a POV for my characters.

EDIT: Everyone, Vulcana's name is spelled V-u-l-C-a-n-a. With a C. It has been bothering me and i thought you would pick up on my hint in one of my posts. -_-

Edited by DraikoHunter

We have Goliath the Bombard

EDeN the Ph'glui

Bob/Billy the Bombard

That one Lancer who died

Jrogar the Gyroog

That other Lancer who died

That Lancer who bled out

And then we have Tzeentch the EverChanging.

You made me laugh. Have a pie. *HANDS wrath a pie and immediately runs for cover*

Well okay :) any criticism is appreciated :D I first wrote the background story of my character ^___^ 
Will do a second part if this one is good :D
got goosebumb's right now..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sound’s of gunshot’s, siren’s of alert-system’s crying, running people, dying people. My vision was blurry, I was barely able to see anything. I heard a lot of strange languages, noises which I didn’t care to hear before.

Komm her! Schnell! Wir müssen hier weg bevor die Erde explodiert! German huh? So they were trapped here too...

Come on! We have to take her to the shelter or her baby’s going to die!, shouted a man while carrying a woman which had tears in her eyes.

I heard  other languages too… but my ears seemed to have stopped working. I chuckled. Well it’s not like I’m a machine. Maybe I can’t hear a thing because of the sharp object in my head. A Kunai? Ah… right. I’m laying in front of my dad’s Dojo. The only one active since the old, old times. I recall the past. I went through a lot of training since I was two years old. It was a harsh time, but It made me strong. I found friend’s, had a girlfriend, had a lovely family. But that doesn’t matter now. I got taken back to reality as a man accidentally run over my broken feet. Well it’s not like it bother’s me anymore, can’t feel my whole leg’s anyway.

Is that how it will end? I’m barely  16 now… I still could have such a long life. Its nearly December now… that would mark the last month of the year, the last day of humanity, the last breath of my life. It’s sunny, no cloud’s. I think I’m ready to part. I chuckled again and managed to pull out a smile. The life is an ironic joke. I gave everything I had to the human’s beside me, but all I got back is betrayal and an Kunai on my forehead. The one who threw it was no one other as my father. As I started thinking of him, a small tear ran down my cheeks. I took my last breath, and closed my eyes.

I woke up. Blinded by a big white and cold gleaming light. What the hell? Is this heaven? If yes I feel kinda stiffy. I looked at my surrounding’s and immediately, a cold wave ran down my spine. What I saw was not very appealing. I saw a lot of… Zombie-like thingy’s in containers with red fluid. And also a hell lot of saw’s, driller’s and other tools which are unknown to me.

Suddenly a head popped of from behind and hovered above mine. What the F--- I Immediately punched out of reflex. It connected.

Ouch? The mysterious stranger said. Oh great. I travel back time to save someone who could be my great-great-great-great-great-great-great- I don’t know how much-great grandpa and the first thing I get is a Ninja-uppercut into the face. I even fixed you’re body and enhanced it! Damn my nose is bleeding you stay here. Ah I will blend in your personal details.

I opened my mouth ready to say something but then my Jaw dropped as I saw the detail’s written on an hovering, transparent, screen. Holy crap. All ribs broken, ear drum imploded, hole in the forehead, both leg’s crushed, one arm missing, one eye missing, jaw dislocated, brain damaged, spine cracked and the last one said : Wax sealed Blueprint found in jacket. I closed my mouth and looked around for my jacket. It was nowhere to be found. I wore an patient’s robe with a lot of wires strapped to my vessels. Now that I looked closer at myself I saw that everything in my body has been fixed. And I felt a lot of power inside of me.

The mysterious man came back in.
You better now? See I didn’t lie I fixed you up quite good. He laughed. Even if it took me a whole week to structure your muscle’s, how much did you train dude? Ah, sry, grandpa. You should feel a lot better, I also installed two little arc-reactor’s left and right inside your lungs. Sorry couldn’t bring your lungs back though. I think an animal ate your lungs.

I looked at him. He looked at me. He coughed.
Well okay I’m no good at jokes so please bear with me. Ah, we will arrive in a while so please sit back and I will start up you internal reactor systems.

I leaned back without saying a word. Eager to await what would happen next. I shoved my questions aside for the moment. Even while feeling better, I still feel worn out. As if I just died yesterday.

My eyes opened wide again as I heard a humming sound inside my chest. I felt how even more power ran through my whole body.

Well you’re ready. Behold you’re new body! He started laughing like a maniac.
My eyes started acting up weird. They calibrated themselves, going from X-ray to life marking sight, I can feel how machine gears are turning.

Try standing up he said. I tried and it worked. Well I didn’t even felt the massive graphene chain’s breaking which should have restrained me.

Oh hoooo *whistle* look at you! Now put on these clothes and we’re ready to dock on the capital space city to meet the Lotus. No questions! It will all be clear to you when we arrive. And you will also receive a “warframe” it’s still in beta-testing though. And I don’t know it the suit will accept you internal systems. But we will see. He giggles. I put on the clothes he gave me. Those clothes were the thing’s I wore when I died. But in modern style. I looked at him and shook his hand with a smile.

Thank you for everything. I mean it.

He smiled back. Thank me later. Grow stronger. And don’t disappoint me.

I stepped out of the ship as the green light flashed above the door. The first step in an new life. I saw a huge gate where the word’s : Welcome to the Orokin Capital City.
Just as I stepped through the gate. I heard an female, mysterious, calm voice inside my head.

Welcome Chee, last survivor of Earth from Dimension 55. I welcome you to the Orokin Capital. Find me,  and receive enlightment.

Edited by Chee

:O thank's guys. It means a lot to me =) 

thinking of doing the first mission of my char next. Maybe now or tomorrow... kinda tired.
I'm already thinking of Unicorn's which eat's butterfly's and poops rainbows..

I don't know if it's bad for my health to think about such things xD