Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3.1

[DE]Rebecca

about the drone event reward, the kill 20+. is that snipetron a BP or a real weapon ?

I would imagine it's the weapon itself. Both the Vandal weapon giveaways so far (Braton and Lato) have been, why would they make you craft this one all of a sudden? :P

I would imagine it's the weapon itself. Both the Vandal weapon giveaways so far (Braton and Lato) have been, why would they make you craft this one all of a sudden? :P

well im new in t5his game n i dont know such weapon exist lol

ANy confirmation on kill count for squads? DO kills count for entire squad or are the rushers king of this one too?

they do respawn, I've killed some going to boss on merrow and on way out ran into rooms that were "cleared" ended up getting about 20 or so it's not a "rush" thing.

For finding Drones - I've found Earth - Everest (Hek) to be the most efficient (altho I'm sure there are several).

Also a tip if your doing this solo - tried to be spotted at the beginning of the mission (don't use stealth), the drones seem to spawn more often (same as standard enemies) that way.

For a stealth run (not deliberate) I got between 1-3 Drones, being spotted at the start I got 12 drones (4 alone spawned in the same room as Hek).

You can also track the number of drones you've destroyed by clicking on your profile name in the main menu for your stats. Its at the beginning under Operations.

Finally, as mentioned early (incase it was missed) you can tell your near a drone in-game, by the minimap getting static.

Hope this helps some people

left out deth doesn't seem to target them

Hey, the 'Power in Use' bug is still affecting me for whatever reason. Can't cast anything on my Volt, nor can I use my melee weapon. It's quite debilitating and I'd like to know if this is going to be fixed soon. I know a few other people who are having this issue as well.

Can we please get 100% shield reduction on rank III Shield Polarize? There really isn't many enemies with shields in this game, and you can take off their shields just as fast with your weapon as it would take to cast two shield polarize in a row. Having to cast only one might be worth it.

Or make it so it only reduces shields by 50% but also stops shield regeneration completely for a limited time. Would help with bosses a lot!

Pull is still lackluster in my opinion. Why? Because I have the choice between:

Pulling all enemies to my location, which is useful

OR

Killing all enemies, just like that, with crush. That's a LOT more useful

It seems you have only relocated Volt's overload "Power in Progress" bug... Now it's affecting Shock instead, rendering him virtually unusable for whazt he's supposed to do.

+1

same happens to me :)

please fix volt. he only can use his abilities twice the he cant use melee or any of his abilities because it says they are all in use all the time. please fix volts bugs he is my favorite and my most used. hope the lotus or somebody sees this and gets it and fixes. im counting on a quick fix or i might quit for while i love volt and am currently farming and stuff with him and i dont want to touch my other warframes at the moment

Volt has a bug with shock I just noticed, it works fine in grineer places but when I use it on a corpus ship and shock then chains to a security camera/turret it causes the power in use bug :| not able to use melee after that either

I love these new events, but I would like to be frank here, despite that not being my name.

As an OCD reloader, that Primed Chamber mod would be freaking amazing for me. Unfortunately, there is no possible way I can hope to get it, as I have a life. I've seen how many people no-lifed this game during the Fusion Moa event. And the Fusion Moas were even more rare than these drones.

But I'm just glad it's not the top 100 who only get the Snipetron Vandal.

The new energy-power color option is cool, but I find that I actually want to go back when the powers had their unique colors. And if I'm right, new players wouldn't understand that Nyx's psychic bolts were not originally blue screen of death blue (assuming if they decided to play using the default colors).

Pretty much, I'd like it if there was an option to toggle warframe energy color affecting power color... just sayin'

Volt's Speed and Shock are now getting "power in Use" bugs.

I'm sure I'm not the first to say the new planet maps look horrible. They're too small, with the map dots too close together. Text is being overlapped, because the maps are too small.

There must be a creative solution that will allow animation of the main system map while ensuring constant access to each planet. A static map cannot be the limits of your creative power.

Edited by DEATHLOK