Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.3.1

[DE]Rebecca

There is a bug that has popped up recently; When holding the Dera clan research weapon, the character animates itself walking slightly away from the crosshairs when walking. This doesnt occur however when running with the dera, or firing the weapon.

Make the planet's blue dots be a little more spread out, they seem sorta scrunched up. The text is overlapping.

This! A thousand times. They were better before but if they were spread out and in these shapes they would be better than before.

Too close is worse than not being in shapes. Shapes are nice. It is a step in the right direction. One of my friends thought they had a bug and remarked how the planets stopped spinning and everything was crunched together. When I told them it was intentional they were less than pleased.

The Mag buffs are great. Pulling all those infested in reach of my HATE is great!

The Volt-Bug is anoying as hell, because I got him  just yesterday and cant level him now :(

Still a great update and I am sure Volt's gonna be fixed in no time.

Keep up the good work!

For finding Drones - I've found Earth - Everest (Hek) to be the most efficient (altho I'm sure there are several).

Also a tip if your doing this solo - tried to be spotted at the beginning of the mission (don't use stealth), the drones seem to spawn more often (same as standard enemies) that way.

For a stealth run (not deliberate) I got between 1-3 Drones, being spotted at the start I got 12 drones (4 alone spawned in the same room as Hek).

You can also track the number of drones you've destroyed by clicking on your profile name in the main menu for your stats. Its at the beginning under Operations.

Finally, as mentioned early (incase it was missed) you can tell your near a drone in-game, by the minimap getting static.

Hope this helps some people

Edited by Cadia

Oh, and we want Vauban's Vortex to stop affecting players. Annoying and can't revive downed players if a Vauban uses it on top of them.

Got killed twice by Vaubans like that before.

Vortex is awesome, you can use it for more than killing.

If a Vauban use vortex on a player who's down, he's an idiot.

It should affect players, wouldn't be a trollban without it.

Does anyone know if the turned-off lockers (not red or green, but black) has anything to do with the event?

Also, experienced my first ever crash in WF after this patch, ironically on my way out after getting the last Rhino part I needed :/

Please fix dual broncos so they work with multishot again! It was balanced with 14 pellets and the small number of pellets + small spread makes them useless! Do not make such drastic changes to weapons we can purchase with platinum! A nerf to these and not kunai is a slap in the face! Please return sound and mechanics of dual broncos to pre-patch. This fix is hated by the majority of your playerbase!

Test it on real enemies. It still does shoot 14-16 pellets with maxed multishot.

"Added FX for Rhino Roar"

Its already broken :\. I had visual effect for the very first mission I played today after that I only see the AoE shockwave like thing but the power moving around the players (including myself) is gone after the first match making it inposssible once more to tell how long it lasts.

:|

Otherwise cool update guys its realy nice big high five for all the devs ^^