Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are the stats supposed to be this low?

El_Kanbara

Question

7 answers to this question

I know that they are supposed to be lower, but this stats are just useless, the slash is just 13% better than the 9 capacity common slash mod, and the fire rate is worse than the 9 capacity uncommon one.

Also, i was checking, and the paris has the same disposition (At least on the wiki) and the stats are like double on most mods i see, thats why i wonder what happened here.

there are different scalings behind the name for example: you have faint that got between 50% to lets say 80% then you got normal 100% and strong from like 120% to 200%. the scaling also depends on the weapon, if you read the last patch notes you can read soma rivens have been nerfed again
, same with simulor.

the disposition is just a name, and shows you in what kind of region the weapon is.

Absolutely intended. And nothing wrong with it, either. You mention other mods giving bigger boosts than this, that's true, but no other mod boosts all of these stats, which this riven does. 

If you think this is a problem, that's really the fault of your expectations. Fact is, Soma doesn't need a riven. So just be content with it, cuz there is no other single mod which can give you all these stats at once.