Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vandal Cosmetics

PrimedPancakes

So since the change in the Vandal and Wraith acquisition systems, we've gotten the opportunity to build a full Snipetron Vandal (i know i did), and with it, a slight "problem" came to me:

You can't change the bloody thing's colors!

I understand this has been a problem with Vandal and Wraith weapons alike since inception, but now that theyr acquisition has been made easier, it's probably a good time to do something about it. The only thing that can be customized is the Energy Color and that's dumb. I mean, rolling out a full green warframe, with a green syandana, green pistol, green sword and yes, even a green cat - and a blue gun, because i can't do anything about it - bothers me more than it should. It appears to be the same problem the Paris Prime had with it's metal parts prior to some update that i don't remember wich. 

The number of players who have access to Vandal and Wraith weapons is rising, and thus this annoyance should be dealt with.

The only thing that could help you right now is purchasing a skin for the weapon. Unfortunately, alternate skins are not available for all wraith/vandal weps. Don't remember if Snipetron has one.

Edited by Ksaero

17 minutes ago, KotoKuraken said:

They do share the same skin. Trust me, the skin for the Lanka works on the Snipetron

Need to check then that again, might be in a hotfix once then, becasue when i got it from a event it sure had none as far i know. Thanks thou.