Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When will consoles get The Glast Gambit? O:

(XBOX)OneOmniverse

Question

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)IStudioGhibliI said:

When will we console  players get the glast gambit and new infested warframe and mission ? Im not looking forward to possibly getting alien std's unless getting it gives u something special but all the other stuff is welcomed O: 

Likely next month, consoles are generally a month or two behind as they need to pass the certifications for Xbox and PS4 and that alone takes about two weeks.

I just wanna say... YOU WANT IT, YOU REALLY REALLY WANT IT.

As far as new quest is the most boring quest DE ever made, and farming Nidus parts is even more boring (not to mention about farming Mutagen Samples for HEMA)...

Nidus it self is one of the best creation DE made in this game... his synergy between all his skills is simply so much fun, leveling, forma, another leveling... pure fun. And he is another Inaros... but better one :)

My clan will get today our Hema project completed so we will have a chance to build it and test it ourself, but...

I already tested Hirudo and I gotta say this sparring weapon is amazing! Just don't Use them as "currently active" weapon, but as quick melee (every stance slowing them down), aaaand... nothing will survive truly hurricane of punches... like for example Stalker... if he ever shows up and you have Hirudo with you or any of your allies have them... he is done, he is totally done in less than few seconds. Stalker's show up, getting beaten by almost bare hands, and leave crying a lot. FUN!

Hirudo is something like that :D

14 hours ago, THeMooN85 said:

I just wanna say... YOU WANT IT, YOU REALLY REALLY WANT IT.

As far as new quest is the most boring quest DE ever made, and farming Nidus parts is even more boring (not to mention about farming Mutagen Samples for HEMA)...

Nidus it self is one of the best creation DE made in this game... his synergy between all his skills is simply so much fun, leveling, forma, another leveling... pure fun. And he is another Inaros... but better one :)

My clan will get today our Hema project completed so we will have a chance to build it and test it ourself, but...

I already tested Hirudo and I gotta say this sparring weapon is amazing! Just don't Use them as "currently active" weapon, but as quick melee (every stance slowing them down), aaaand... nothing will survive truly hurricane of punches... like for example Stalker... if he ever shows up and you have Hirudo with you or any of your allies have them... he is done, he is totally done in less than few seconds. Stalker's show up, getting beaten by almost bare hands, and leave crying a lot. FUN!

Hirudo is something like that :D

well im hearing that ppl want him nerfed though so  .-.  i guess hes maybe too much fun?  o.o cuz u know wat they say . things get nerfefed if devs sense even a hint of fun  .__.

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)IStudioGhibliI said:

well im hearing that ppl want him nerfed though so  .-.  i guess hes maybe too much fun?  o.o cuz u know wat they say . things get nerfefed if devs sense even a hint of fun  .__.

I hope that [DE] WON'T LISTEN those whiners wanting him to be nerfed... Nidus IS NOT OVERPOWERED... he is simply prepared for what future brings into this game... actually I would love to see other frames worked like Nidus, and I mean rework not to nerf them but create synergy between skills on already existing frames.

Nidus is pretty easy to kill, fragile and weak on the beginning of the mission, he gain power, survivability, etc. during the mission, while collecting stacks, he adapts to higher enemies, gaining more strength, more armor, etc.

In other hand loosing stacks in the middle of the mission, while for example long excavation/defense/survival will cause certain death. So no one can tell me he is immortal, yes, his passive is almost like god mode... until he has at least 10 stacks that is.

And yes, on low lv he is like most frames... "press 1/2/3/4 to win".
And yes, his play-style looks in 90% like "press 2 to collect them in one place, press 1 to kill them all and collect more stacks" but those stacks are limited to 100 and that number will gonna be used for casting 3 and 4 or occasionally "revive" you because of passive. 
Yes, he is strong, he is the last survivor in good hands, but he definitely is not overpowered.

He is perfect IMO. I love his synergy between all his skills and how they can help not only you but entire team, buffing them, healing them, he can be either support, healer, tank, or damage dealer.

I guess he'll will be the most used frame by me, just like Nekros, I just love their mechanics (yes, I know, my profile says Ember Prime is most used, but not for long).

Edited by THeMooN85

6 hours ago, THeMooN85 said:

I hope that [DE] WON'T LISTEN those whiners wanting him to be nerfed... Nidus IS NOT OVERPOWERED... he is simply prepared for what future brings into this game... actually I would love to see other frames worked like Nidus, and I mean rework not to nerf them but create synergy between skills on already existing frames.

Nidus is pretty easy to kill, fragile and weak on the beginning of the mission, he gain power, survivability, etc. during the mission, while collecting stacks, he adapts to higher enemies, gaining more strength, more armor, etc.

In other hand loosing stacks in the middle of the mission, while for example long excavation/defense/survival will cause certain death. So no one can tell me he is immortal, yes, his passive is almost like god mode... until he has at least 10 stacks that is.

And yes, on low lv he is like most frames... "press 1/2/3/4 to win".
And yes, his play-style looks in 90% like "press 2 to collect them in one place, press 1 to kill them all and collect more stacks" but those stacks are limited to 100 and that number will gonna be used for casting 3 and 4 or occasionally "revive" you because of passive. 
Yes, he is strong, he is the last survivor in good hands, but he definitely is not overpowered.

He is perfect IMO. I love his synergy between all his skills and how they can help not only you but entire team, buffing them, healing them, he can be either support, healer, tank, or damage dealer.

I guess he'll will be the most used frame by me, just like Nekros, I just love their mechanics (yes, I know, my profile says Ember Prime is most used, but not for long).

I see . Ive not been playing too long what is synergy all about if u dont mind ?

OK, so first I'll try to describe skills:

1st skill Virulence is your primary and the strongest skill Nidus has. A linear growth of fungal. Your main skill to collect stacks and dealing huge amount of damage (increasing with collecting stacks).

2nd skill Larva is a floating mass of infested tentacles that sprouts tendrils to grab all enemies within a radius. You use Larva to grab them all and Virulence to kill them all, this is his first example of synergy.

3th skill Parasitic Link is the first skill that required stacks, you collect with Virulence. When linked with an ally Warframe, Nidus and his target both receive power strength or when when linked with an enemy, the target is completely disabled for the duration while Nidus transfers damage received to the target instead; all knockdown, stagger, and negative status effects are also transferred from Nidus to the enemy target. While linked to a target, using Virulence will spawn a second instance from the linked target that grows toward the targeted location, converging with the first instance from Nidus.  Another example of synergy.

4th skill Ravenous is a second skill that use stacks, it can damage enemies with hatched maggots and heal allies within a radius, it can also collect stacks (when skill timer is over or when you manually kills maggots with Virulence and those maggots explode dealing pretty nice damage). Yet another example of synergy.

Now passive Undying
"If Nidus suffers fatal damage with at least 10 Mutation/Adaptation Stacks, those 10 stacks are consumed, granting him 5 seconds of invulnerability and restoring health to 50%." - stacks you collected with Virulence & Ravenous.

I'm not going to introduce his playstyle betten than this clip:

Edited by THeMooN85

On 12/30/2016 at 0:04 PM, THeMooN85 said:

1st skill Virulence is your primary and the strongest skill Nidus has. A linear growth of fungal. Your main skill to collect stacks and dealing huge amount of damage (increasing with collecting stacks).

2nd skill Larva is a floating mass of infested tentacles that sprouts tendrils to grab all enemies within a radius. You use Larva to grab them all and Virulence to kill them all, this is his first example of synergy.

3th skill Parasitic Link is the first skill that required stacks, you collect with Virulence. When linked with an ally Warframe, Nidus and his target both receive power strength or when when linked with an enemy, the target is completely disabled for the duration while Nidus transfers damage received to the target instead; all knockdown, stagger, and negative status effects are also transferred from Nidus to the enemy target. While linked to a target, using Virulence will spawn a second instance from the linked target that grows toward the targeted location, converging with the first instance from Nidus.  Another example of synergy.

4th skill Ravenous is a second skill that use stacks, it can damage enemies with hatched maggots and heal allies within a radius, it can also collect stacks (when skill timer is over or when you manually kills maggots with Virulence and those maggots explode dealing pretty nice damage). Yet another example of synergy.

Now passive Undying
"If Nidus suffers fatal damage with at least 10 Mutation/Adaptation Stacks, those 10 stacks are consumed, granting him 5 seconds of invulnerability and restoring health to 50%." - stacks you collected with Virulence & Ravenous.

On 12/30/2016 at 0:04 PM, THeMooN85 said:

Now passive Undying

is that jojo?  o.o

16 hours ago, (Xbox One)Waynethecool said:

man i hope it comes out soon because i just want to get a infested pet lol

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)IStudioGhibliI said:

i dont really care for the pet . just nidus and hirudo  ;o  the hema is cool n all but doesnt seem all that  :/

They said next week goes to cert, and the mods will let us know.