Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any ways to make your aim glide fall slower?

2Peter3Nine

Question

I got a challenge to get 3 headshot kills in one aim glide.

EDIT - I used Zephyr with the Patagium mod on jupiter with Vectis Prime.

In the tall room full of pipes that has a Kuira statue on one of the highest up pipes.

It's like a Y/T shaped hallway.

I got a Sybaris Rivan from it.

Edited by General_Durandal

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, maj.death said:

latest?cb=20150802003210 and or zephyr.

Not just mobilize, Patagium as well, latest?cb=20161028170259 But combine this with Zephyr, she stays in the air EVEN LONGER. I tried Patagium + Vauban and had...lots of issues. Best to go zenurik, use the focus to hold enemies in position, and then fly up with zephyr and pick em off with a sniper rifle. Yes a sniper rifle, I've had too many issues where my body got in the wait of aiming with other weapons, specially when zooming in to get the headshot kill, sniper's out right avoid this issue completely.

latest?cb=20161028170259

Only mod I could think of. I think there are other mods that affects Aim Glide but this is the best one.

The last time I got that challenge it was for secondary Riven so I just used Brakk till I randomly get 3 headshots ==.

Ivara sleep arrow on Leapers makes the challenge really easy since they have large headshot hitbox. Even better if you can get Boilers to spawn since almost half of their body is a weakpoint.

59 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

I got a challenge to get 3 headshot kills in one aim glide.

Going for some kind of super long glide is not necessary to complete this challenge.  Take the amprex into a low level corpus mission, gather up a crowd of crewmen, double jump + glide, then shoot a guy in the face before you land.

I prefer Ivara using noise arrow to gather a nice crowd that just stands there waiting to die, but I've done it with other frames too.